Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regarding the recent changes in era management.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WillaDiaz
Committed Forum Member
WillaDiaz

Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:57 am

DOUBLE POST MY BAD
fiberwire wrote:
WillaDiaz wrote:
This
Booger wrote:
Willa is asking why in the first place, spawning tons of guns (buying for $1, spawning, w/e using staff powers to get them in a way different and much easier than any other player could) was okay and that nobody here is innocent.

Way to call me out for being unintelligent when when you yourself had every intention to USD, yes, USD!, GUNS. THATS FUCKING RETARDED.

[...]

Wait, what? Making money is retarded?

Making money illegal = retarded. But sure you'd probably define illegality different.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:05 am

Yeah, I would define something as illegal if it is actually against the law. Graal's rules aren't the law.

I just did some research. Sale of virtual goods isn't illegal in the US.
In fact, the only thing I could find on the state of its legality in the US is a congressional committee was looking at ways to tax it in 2006.

Last edited by fiberwire on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:09 am

WillaDiaz wrote:
Tom133t wrote:
I hate it when mommy and daddy fight.

No, seriously though. You guys are a bunch of fucking idiots.
Does Era even have a staff now? Pretty much everybody has quit or been fired. Fuck it, make me the manager. I am not qualified in the slightest to run Era, but I betcha I could do a much better job than these fools.

PWA and various other new Devs (that didnt work there until zach quit) are running it atm.

Sam and Sage quit while I was around because they didn't like Blue bossing them around. They are there strictly because they MD asked them to help out.
Back to top Go down
WillaDiaz
Committed Forum Member
WillaDiaz

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:20 am

If you were to make USD from graal, you are advocating to the decline of our economy. good job not paying income tax!
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:22 am

WillaDiaz wrote:
If you were to make USD from graal, you are advocating to the decline of our economy. good job not paying income tax!

LOL... pasta.
Back to top Go down
WillaDiaz
Committed Forum Member
WillaDiaz

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:22 am

MonkeyBob wrote:
WillaDiaz wrote:
Tom133t wrote:

Does Era even have a staff now? Pretty much everybody has quit or been fired. Fuck it, make me the manager. I am not qualified in the slightest to run Era, but I betcha I could do a much better job than these fools.

PWA and various other new Devs (that didnt work there until zach quit) are running it atm.

Sam and Sage quit while I was around because they didn't like Blue bossing them around. They are there strictly because they MD asked them to help out.

And the very first hour me and them brainstormed was to improve the bullet effects and tracers!
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:25 am

WillaDiaz wrote:
MonkeyBob wrote:
WillaDiaz wrote:
Tom133t wrote:

And the very first hour me and them brainstormed was to improve the bullet effects and tracers!

Yeah, that's a pretty original idea. Good thing NO ONE thought of that years ago.
Back to top Go down
JS

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:25 am

WillaDiaz wrote:
MonkeyBob wrote:
WillaDiaz wrote:
Tom133t wrote:

One day hes wrestling pigs and the next he's a mad fucking genius. Someone get this guy off the FAQ tag and into power!
Back to top Go down
WillaDiaz
Committed Forum Member
WillaDiaz

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:21 am

JS wrote:
WillaDiaz wrote:
MonkeyBob wrote:
WillaDiaz wrote:
Tom133t wrote:

One day hes wrestling pigs and the next he's a mad fucking genius. Someone get this guy off the FAQ tag and into power!

They key to success is implementation! loljk sarcasticbitchass(es)
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:31 am

Enough, all of you.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:35 am

Scoper wrote:
Enough, all of you.

Yeah I agree. Go bitch somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
WillaDiaz
Committed Forum Member
WillaDiaz

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:35 am

What are we doing with our lives!
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:36 am

WillaDiaz wrote:
What are we doing with our lives!

Playing Graal.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:09 pm

You're all faggots, just sayin.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:10 pm

Tim_Rocks wrote:

Except me
Back to top Go down
Pro

Pro

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:40 pm

MonkeyBob wrote:
Tim_Rocks wrote:

Except me

Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 2 C11
Back to top Go down
Scooper

Scooper

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:58 pm

I just love cleaning up the shit storm you guys cause.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:07 pm

Scooper wrote:
I just love cleaning up the shit storm you guys cause.

At least you got my personality down pretty pat with your meanness.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdaddy

Wolfdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Hello everyone, you may know me as Katbot. I was recently removed from my PRA position, I did not quit. I just wanted to say that it was my pleasure to help out the people of Era and work for this server for as long as I did. It's a shame things went down the way they did, I always thought Blue and Zach made an incredible team and I enjoyed working for them. I hope Fidel Castro is promoted to PRA, he's an intelligent person who cares for this server and hope my PR team continues to work for Era and provide the service they do. Needless to say all things eventually come to an end, I've been on Era on and off since 2003 and I wish it the very best. Don't forget that this game is meant for entertainment and fun, there is no reason to get personal and act spiteful towards each other.

Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:03 pm

I <3 u Katbot
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:06 am

Wolfdaddy wrote:
Hello everyone, you may know me as Katbot. I was recently removed from my PRA position, I did not quit. I just wanted to say that it was my pleasure to help out the people of Era and work for this server for as long as I did. It's a shame things went down the way they did, I always thought Blue and Zach made an incredible team and I enjoyed working for them. I hope Fidel Castro is promoted to PRA, he's an intelligent person who cares for this server and hope my PR team continues to work for Era and provide the service they do. Needless to say all things eventually come to an end, I've been on Era on and off since 2003 and I wish it the very best. Don't forget that this game is meant for entertainment and fun, there is no reason to get personal and act spiteful towards each other.

<3
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:19 am

Wolfdaddy wrote:

The amount of time you spent with PRA, while you had hounds trying to take you out, is crazy. You outlived managers, while staying in your spot the whole time, not to mention the PWA power that has been trying to take you away for the past few years, we never (sadly) saw eye to eye or really became 'friends', but I'm happy we were able to make amends nearing the end of era for the both of us, and must respect to you. Hope you enjoy life, and go have a lot of sex.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:39 am

The_Federov wrote:
Wolfdaddy wrote:

The amount of time you spent with PRA, while you had hounds trying to take you out, is crazy. You outlived managers, while staying in your spot the whole time, not to mention the PWA power that has been trying to take you away for the past few years, we never (sadly) saw eye to eye or really became 'friends', but I'm happy we were able to make amends nearing the end of era for the both of us, and must respect to you. Hope you enjoy life, and go have a lot of sex.

I kept him safe from PWA. Huehue.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdaddy

Wolfdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:21 am

Tim_Rocks wrote:
I <3 u Katbot

Oh I can't forget my buttercup Tim, he's the one who promoted me to PRA when he was Managing and I really enjoyed working with him as well.

Thanks Fed, we didn't see eye to eye because you kept getting in trouble and I had no choice but to handle it accordingly. But once you became ETA, I saw that you were actually a pretty damn good Admin thus forcing my opinion of you to change for the best. It's disappointing that you lost your position because of some crybaby.

Either way I'll forever be thankful to Zach for keeping me around. And if he goes I go.

Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:31 am

Wolfdaddy wrote:

But once you became ETA, I saw that you were actually a pretty damn good Admin thus forcing my opinion of you to change for the best.

Have you uh, seeeeen how he's been lately?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding the recent changes in era management.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Era Community Discussion-