Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resignation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

Resignation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:05 pm

Booger wrote:
Move to different thread pls

In real aspects this is completely on topic, we're discussing Blue's reason for leaving the team
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:06 am

MonkeyBob wrote:

Chris - Fired by Tim for banning a staff member.
Klayton - Got tired of the game in general.
Fewyn - Finished his projects and no longer had Klayton around so there wasn't much purpose to stay.
Blue/Mercy/Vincent - Same reason.

Other than that, yeah I'm staying out of this one.

This is solid proof that you are in fact 100% clueless. Those are not the reasons why and you know this.
Also, "staying out of this one" is what you've done for every situation/project on Era.

I hope the plans I had for SR are still solid (if you even knew them that is...).
Back to top Go down
WillaDiaz
Committed Forum Member
WillaDiaz

PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:48 am

These forums with godzilla in it always ends up being a bunch of monkeys throwing shit at each other.

Stop your hypocrisy guys, you people give criticism to everything, why cant godzilla?

LEAVE HIM ALONNNEE.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:03 am

BlueMelon wrote:
Also, "staying out of this one" is what you've done for every situation/project on Era.

Unless it required Zach screwing someone else over for his own personal gain or the gain of his friends, I couldn't name a single thing Zach has contributed.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:50 pm

Let me try to respond to some.

BlueMelon wrote:
100% clueless. Those are not the reasons why and you know this.

100% Clueless

You know this

Pick one mate.

WillaDiaz wrote:
These forums with godzilla in it always ends up being a bunch of monkeys throwing shit at each other.

Stop your hypocrisy guys, you people give criticism to everything, why cant godzilla?

LEAVE HIM ALONNNEE.

If you fuck with him, he bitches and gets you banned. So we yell at him for fucking with others. This is true.

Godzilla wrote:
BlueMelon wrote:

Unless it required Zach screwing someone else over for his own personal gain or the gain of his friends, I couldn't name a single thing Zach has contributed.

I know this is going to be hard to get through your thick skull, but Zach has done a lot, and his job isn't even developing, and he still puts into the pile. His job is 'Manager' he manages the server. Kind of like how in the United States we have the President (Commander-And-Chief) Who leads the military too? Just because he isn't on the front line doesn't mean he should not be given the credit of the victories, neither is he taken lightly on the failures. Like Osama Bin Laden being found, whether you liked Obama or not, you respected him for what he'd done for the country.
Back to top Go down
Zee Q.

PostSubject: zach for life   Resignation - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:42 pm

i couldnt agree anymore with you nick. he gets the job done and does great
Back to top Go down
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:55 pm

The_Federov wrote:
Just because he isn't on the front line doesn't mean he should not be given the credit of the victories, neither is he taken lightly on the failures.

Tell me at all how the current staff team is a victory, his management skill to with-hold 2 of the greater developers Era has EVER seen has failed, he has single handedly with the help of Katbot and the pathetic excuse of a PR team has made us lose over 6+ developers in total, he does nothing, don't try to tell me other wise when I have sat in a skype call with 6 developers every day for over a month before he decided to ban me for no reason (Obviously due to him being threatened by me not sitting back while he lets Era turn to shit) he consistently complains about how he and I quote; "hates era" and how he "couldn't care less" about it, I have witnessed this first hand and heard him in skype calls say those exact words.

Let's recap for a second on any contribution Zach has actually made to Era in the past 2 months, please, name me SOMETHING that is actually considered a contribution and makes him a GOOD asset to Era's staff team. This is Era, not real life, so trying to compare the two is irrelevant and will get us completely off topic, nice try though.

I will also like to point out the only people trying to "back" Zach's claims of not being utterly useless up are; People who have never once spent a few minutes on RC, people who are in his close circle of friends, people who have gone to Zach and he has broken the basic rules for them, just because he can, people who have no idea about the patheticness of the current staff team.

You have no argument here Nick, so don't bother, Zach has let BlueMelon, Klayton, Fewynchan, Teacher90, Mercy and more walk away from the staff team, those being the ONLY staff who where continuously pumping out content for Era, whether that be; The Christmas Shop, South Ridge, MULTIPLE SCRIPTS that help gameplay, Gani's for new guns, images for new guns and even stats for guns/new guns.

People may think I'm out for blood on Zach but I'm not, just like yourself I have played Era for 8 going onto 9 years, I finally want the game to succeed like it did in the early days, something I only half witnessed but have heard many story's about from my brothers and the other oldbies from those times, I have respect for Zach and the position he up-holds but It is obvious that he is now just hoarding his position for that only reason, the position of being 'in charge'.

Back to top Go down
Logababy

PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:07 pm

Those developers did a lot behind the scenes and from what I remember Zach attempted to claim their work as his idea/his work, which pissed them off, he would also announce their updates so it looked as if he was in the loop of things but really hasn't had any idea about anything on Era for a long time. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:46 pm

Flame me all you want, but whether you choose to believe it or not, development has drastically sped up since the depart of those 3 members. We have already refilled their positions with absolutely no pauses in current development. Many new ideas have been brought and placed in Southridge and we are well on our way to finishing it. There are only 4 houses left to be made and we are adding many new concepts that have never been seen in Southridge before. Just a little update on what's going on.

But like I said, flame me all you want. I've talked with many players/staff over the passed few days and they have all said that conditions on Era in general are on the rise. The PR team has a new set of rules and there are a couple new systems in place to make sure the members of that department are active.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Committed Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:56 pm

Godzilla wrote:
just like yourself I have played Era for 8 going onto 9 years,

You've spent the majority of that time banned actually Razz
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:45 pm

It only took 5 developers leaving for you to do something?
The dev on SR was always on-going and was pretty much done before I left.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:18 pm

I'm half asleep, but allow me to try to enlighten you.

Godzilla wrote:
Tell me at all how the current staff team is a victory, his management skill to with-hold 2 of the greater developers Era has EVER seen has failed, he has single handedly with the help of Katbot and the pathetic excuse of a PR team has made us lose over 6+ developers in total, he does nothing, don't try to tell me other wise when I have sat in a skype call with 6 developers every day for over a month before he decided to ban me for no reason (Obviously due to him being threatened by me not sitting back while he lets Era turn to shit) he consistently complains about how he and I quote; "hates era" and how he "couldn't care less" about it, I have witnessed this first hand and heard him in skype calls say those exact words.

I don't personally feel a staff team can 'be' a victory, I've really got no idea how you're using a noun as an adjective. So I'll just ignore that you said that. Chris was a great developer, but if you honestly think he was under control you're out of your mind. BlueMelon was very good as well, but those auctions, at least in my opinion had to go. (If you ment Moondeath instead of Chris same goes for what I said with BlueMelon.) Don't get me wrong I respect the hell out of Blue, and what he's done for the game and the community, and I'm sorry it couldn't work out with him, but that doesn't mean you start attacking Zach. How will that solve anything? As for the 6 developers I'm in skype with a lot of people too. The PR team could use a LITTLE re-evaluation which I think has been delt with, correct me if I'm wrong but some rules and restrictions have been put in, I believe. Banning you for no reason. I wasn't a part of you being unbanned, but didn't you agree to something along the terms of "You will be perm banned if you ever do anything wrong, no questions asked." And you did bug abuse to get 200 EC's and a handful of other stuff that I'm just neglecting to mention, so yea, maybe it was more justified than you thought. As for the "Hates Era" and all, I don't personally believe you, but if he did say that I could kinda (a little) see where he's coming from. I mean, you put in all your extra time into a game to help it succeed, and little kids get on the forums and talk about how bad you are. Maybe he hates the community. I could see that. Time for the next part...

Godzilla wrote:
Let's recap for a second on any contribution Zach has actually made to Era in the past 2 months, please, name me SOMETHING that is actually considered a contribution and makes him a GOOD asset to Era's staff team. This is Era, not real life, so trying to compare the two is irrelevant and will get us completely off topic, nice try though.

Alright, you want to know some contributions that have been made? Be active over the next few weeks and some large scale releases are heading your way. As for in general, please refer to what I said about the president ordeal. I compared them to real life, because they are real people, trying to run a structored game, or system.

I will also like to point out the only people trying to "back" Zach's claims of not being utterly useless up are; People who have never once spent a few minutes on RC, people who are in his close circle of friends, people who have gone to Zach and he has broken the basic rules for them, just because he can, people who have no idea about the patheticness of the current staff team. I'd say more about the rest, but sadly I've got to go. I'll read your pathetic attempts to bash Zach when I get back from school/lifting, so write away JAKUBB
Back to top Go down
bennyburrito
Committed Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:51 am

Zach is a fag, but you guys know you are basically writing essays about a computer game, right?
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:03 am

bennyburrito wrote:
Zach is a fag, but you guys know you are basically writing essays about a computer game, right?

And they don't even follow proper paragraph format No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:02 am

I read something about Blue hosting all of the auctions up there somewhere. Not true, Klayton, Fewy, and Rogue hosted most of them. Blue just knew how it worked so he fixed it every time it broke and shit.

As far as I know, that's the case.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:24 am

I hosted the first two auctions, which then started a trend to host them weekly by other staff members
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:17 am

Booger wrote:
I read something about Blue hosting all of the auctions up there somewhere. Not true, Klayton, Fewy, and Rogue hosted most of them. Blue just knew how it worked so he fixed it every time it broke and shit.

I don't care who hosted them, it's who organized them. to my knowledge Klayton and Blue (maybe Fewy) organized them. But Blue was apart, nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
WillaDiaz
Committed Forum Member
WillaDiaz

PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:51 am

These auctions have been BULLLSHIT

"Oh hey lets remove our popular idea of pawn shops and all guns in shops, by removing pawn shops, then auctioning off a ton of new rare guns that are nontheless OP"

Yeah that pretty much sums it up for the past few months.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:48 pm

The_Federov wrote:
Booger wrote:

I don't care who hosted them, it's who organized them. to my knowledge Klayton and Blue (maybe Fewy) organized them. But Blue was apart, nevertheless.

Once again I need to repeat myself, the staff works (or is suppose to work) as a team, we do decisions as a whole. If someone on the staff team disagreed with the auctions, or an item being auctioned, they could infect speak up and voice their concerns.
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:45 am

u were a good staff member, even though u ignored some of my pms regarding bugs
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:47 am

bloodykiller wrote:
u were a good staff member, even though u ignored some of my pms regarding bugs

I thought I fixed your whole list :/
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:47 am

Anyway, this thread can be closed now, was not really meant to be discussed about.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:55 am

If you'd like me to delete the posts so it's just your resignation, throw me a forum pm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resignation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2