Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The time I met...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

The time I met... Empty
PostSubject: The time I met...   The time I met... EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:38 pm

This is a little forum game. It's about the time you met a famous person. I'll start. Over summer in I think 6th grade, I was in Chicago. I was a big transformers fan, and they happen to be filming near my hotel. We were there because of my moms work, so she couldn't take me and my friend to see them film, so I could only go if my older brother brought me. He refused to bring me. One our last day in Chicago, we walk into a sea food resturant, Shia LaBeouf is walking out. I'm the first to realize, and I waddle my chubby little self over to him, and say "Hi I love transformers" I than tell him I wanted to see the set, but couldn't because my brother wouldn't take me. He than looks to my brother and says "You shoulda brought him, it was a lot of fun." Than walks in past us. Pretty nice guy.

Oh yea, I also met the Rookie Half Back for the Browns this summer driving down the high way, someone had broken down and my dad stopped to help them out, when they got out of the car it was Trent Richardson. We ended up giving him a ride to the nearest Gas station, whereas during the car ride, he asked about my football dreams, position, and gave me some insperational support. Guy's freaking awesome.

Now it's your turn!
Back to top Go down
WillaDiaz
Committed Forum Member
WillaDiaz

The time I met... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time I met...   The time I met... EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:00 am

I looked in the mirror one day and I saw the most famous person ever...

Wait that was this evening.
Back to top Go down

The time I met...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1