Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I guess its time.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

I guess its time. Empty
PostSubject: I guess its time.   I guess its time. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:25 am

I guess it's time to bring it to all of your attentions, that I can no longer play graal. My account was shut down due to 'payment fraud' which really bugs me as I spent a hefty amount of money on my gralets. I'm currently unsure on what I'm going to do, but yeah, peace guys, I'm happy I was able to say my sorrys for what I've done wrong, well, bye. If there's someway you could give my houses, items, money to Buh_Guh it would be great, thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

I guess its time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess its time.   I guess its time. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:50 pm

mebbe send a support ticket on the graal site to get your issue resolved?
or a personal mail to stefan?
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

I guess its time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess its time.   I guess its time. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:51 pm

fed
y u do diz
fed
stahp
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

I guess its time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess its time.   I guess its time. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Scoper wrote:
mebbe send a support ticket on the graal site to get your issue resolved?
or a personal mail to stefan?
I sent an email
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

I guess its time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess its time.   I guess its time. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:29 am

The_Federov wrote:

I sent an email

Send a support ticket as well. To be honest, that's 10x as likely to be seen/understood.
What did you even do?
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

I guess its time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess its time.   I guess its time. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:46 am

This has happened to A LOT of people from paypal not sending payment fast enough and then whatever on graalonlines end auto banning for not being paid. This happened to be a few times way back when...

Also if you want to get it unbanned, make sure you keep the payment active and don't reverse it before contacting Stefan,
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

I guess its time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess its time.   I guess its time. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:31 am

I am me wrote:
This has happened to A LOT of people from paypal not sending payment fast enough and then whatever on graalonlines end auto banning for not being paid. This happened to be a few times way back when...

Also if you want to get it unbanned, make sure you keep the payment active and don't reverse it before contacting Stefan,
The payments were sent months ago, though. I don't understand...
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

I guess its time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess its time.   I guess its time. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:52 am

Did you try to make any payments recently, or did anyone else try to pay for you?

If not then idk that's weird and sucks.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

I guess its time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess its time.   I guess its time. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:48 pm

I am me wrote:
Did you try to make any payments recently, or did anyone else try to pay for you?

If not then idk that's weird and sucks.

Yeah, I got gifted some gralets, but why would I be shut down for that? Shouldn't the gralets just be revoked? They also took the ones I paid for, so...
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

I guess its time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess its time.   I guess its time. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:54 pm

lol It was probably from the gifted ones then, and I don't know why, I'm pretty sure its all automated and done poorly obviously since it happens quite often.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

I guess its time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess its time.   I guess its time. EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:40 am

If he was gifted gelats, should it not penalize the person who actually paid for them?
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

I guess its time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess its time.   I guess its time. EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:59 am

fiberwire wrote:
If he was gifted gelats, should it not penalize the person who actually paid for them?

I've always wondered this, a bunch of people have gifted me Gelats or purchased them through my superrewards page.

Could one of them as easily do that and revoke the payment, if this is the case with Fed, it would be simple to automatically ban anyone you want. Even if they're 100% innocent it usually takes weeks > months for global support if they even acknowledge you since it's a low priority personal problem.

Don't know jw, cause there would really be no way to prove someone else did it, it links directly to your account (via superrewards at least, not sure about gift wishes).

affraid
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

I guess its time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess its time.   I guess its time. EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:12 am

Rogue wrote:
fiberwire wrote:

I've always wondered this, a bunch of people have gifted me Gelats or purchased them through my superrewards page.

Could one of them as easily do that and revoke the payment, if this is the case with Fed, it would be simple to automatically ban anyone you want. Even if they're 100% innocent it usually takes weeks > months for global support if they even acknowledge you since it's a low priority personal problem.

Don't know jw, cause there would really be no way to prove someone else did it, it links directly to your account (via superrewards at least, not sure about gift wishes).

affraid

Sucks man
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

I guess its time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess its time.   I guess its time. EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:16 am

Oh that didn't actually happen.

I'm just wondering if someone could do that shit, cause it's really easy to get on someones superrewards page or trick them by offering a gift wish.
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

I guess its time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess its time.   I guess its time. EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:27 am

I know it's happened to a few people I know, every time it was from someone else gifting gelats to them.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

I guess its time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess its time.   I guess its time. EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:43 am

Rogue wrote:
Oh that didn't actually happen.

I'm just wondering if someone could do that shit, cause it's really easy to get on someones superrewards page or trick them by offering a gift wish.

what didn't actually happen?
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

I guess its time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess its time.   I guess its time. EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:52 am

lol staff hates u federov
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I guess its time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess its time.   I guess its time. Empty

Back to top Go down

I guess its time.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1