Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Okay then

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

Okay then - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:00 am

Firing someone is like slapping them on the wrist. It doesn't mean much to them especially if they were able to get away with it for a while. (spawning, reversing trades for friends when they shouldn't of been reversed). A lot of players were affected by it ad they most likely don't even realize it. Thus being server destruction.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Okay then - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:16 am

Tim_Rocks wrote:
Firing someone is like slapping them on the wrist. It doesn't mean much to them especially if they were able to get away with it for a while. (spawning, reversing trades for friends when they shouldn't of been reversed). A lot of players were affected by it ad they most likely don't even realize it. Thus being server destruction.

it's funny that Godzilla was banned for an item your sister spawned....I don't see her banned or fired, especially when she released it into the economy (AKA Server Destruction) What did he spawn? I'm pretty sure that he had 2 mp5s before he was ever PSA and had spawning rights. Your argument has no means.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

Okay then - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:49 am

I believe Godzilla was actually banned for illegally obtaining an item called thunder staff which was actually spawned by MysticallyDragon who let another staff member try it and then that player sold it to Godzilla. Anyway long story short, Godzilla and I agreed that if he caused any problems to the staff team that I was allowed to put him back on a permanent ban, which he agreed to. So he ended up wasting two hours of my day trying to convince me that the illegally obtained item was legit because he leant it to a friend 4 years ago and he finally gave it back. All false, so I banned him. 

So please, get your facts straight before you start attacking me. 
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Okay then - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:58 am

Tim_Rocks wrote:
I believe Godzilla was actually banned for illegally obtaining an item called thunder staff which was actually spawned by MysticallyDragon who let another staff member try it and then that player sold it to Godzilla. Anyway long story short, Godzilla and I agreed that if he caused any problems to the staff team that I was allowed to put him back on a permanent ban, which he agreed to. So he ended up wasting two hours of my day trying to convince me that the illegally obtained item was legit because he leant it to a friend 4 years ago and he finally gave it back. All false, so I banned him. 

So Godzilla got banned for a staff member's mishaps? Seems to be a lot of that going around. Also, why is only Logababy banned for "spawning guns for his friends" when Vimes did the same thing for Smasher? HM
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Okay then - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:01 am

Tim_Rocks wrote:

Oh and pertaining to this. Godzilla dropping the mp5 that belonged to logababy prior to him ever getting PSA is not classified as altering the attributes to transfer the item to him. Maybe you should get your facts straight.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

Okay then - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:34 am

That actually has nothing to do with him being banned.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Okay then - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:39 am

Tim_Rocks wrote:

Yes it does. The claim that he spawned mp5s for his friends is wrong. He had 2 and lent one to a friend. It doesn't matter that Vimes spawned one for his friend though does it? Please don't avoid the question.
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

Okay then - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:52 am

i saw vimes selling cocaine in the hideway next to era mafia
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

Okay then - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:58 am

There is alot of things you (players) don't know. People lie ALL the time and modify the story. The story often does not line up with the logs found. (Godzillas story)
Back to top Go down
Sinkler

Sinkler

Okay then - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:16 am

Booger Scelus wrote:
Tim_Rocks wrote:

Yes it does. The claim that he spawned mp5s for his friends is wrong. He had 2 and lent one to a friend. It doesn't matter that Vimes spawned one for his friend though does it? Please don't avoid the question.

Mr. Scelus,

The past is the past and the present is the present. In the United States, we do not try anyone for the same crime twice, whether they were guilty or not. The same applies to Graal. Mr. Vimes has made poor decisions in the past, sure, however, it has been made clear that he has 'turned over a new leaf'.

From what I've been reading, there has been clear, documented evidence to support the ban of Logababy. I don't know exactly what your goal is, however, it seems to me that the Era administration is in the right with their actions.

Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Okay then - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:21 am

Sinkler wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
Tim_Rocks wrote:

Mr. Scelus,

The past is the past and the present is the present. In the United States, we do not try anyone for the same crime twice, whether they were guilty or not. The same applies to Graal. Mr. Vimes has made poor decisions in the past, sure, however, it has been made clear that he has 'turned over a new leaf'.

From what I've been reading, there has been clear, documented evidence to support the ban of Logababy. I don't know exactly what your goal is, however, it seems to me that the Era administration is in the right with their actions.

Gabe I guess you haven't been filled in on recent events. I'm not talking about before Chris was banned for USDing spawned items, this was last week during the SAME period in time that Logababy was banned Chris was also found guilty of spawning an Mp5 Navy and letting Smasher use it for quite some time. It's the exact same offence that Logababy was banned for, yet Tim gives Chris a high five and a pat on the back. It's obvious that a new leaf has not been turned because he did the exact same thing that he did before, without the USDing.
Back to top Go down
Sinkler

Sinkler

Okay then - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:29 am

Booger Scelus wrote:
Sinkler wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
Tim_Rocks wrote:

Mr. Scelus,

Gabe I guess you haven't been filled in on recent events. I'm not talking about before Chris was banned for USDing spawned items, this was last week during the SAME period in time that Logababy was banned Chris was also found guilty of spawning an Mp5 Navy and letting Smasher use it for quite some time. It's the exact same offence that Logababy was banned for, yet Tim gives Chris a high five and a pat on the back. It's obvious that a new leaf has not been turned because he did the exact same thing that he did before, without the USDing.

I see. Have you given Chris the benefit of the doubt that it's possible he may have been using Smasher for something staff-related?
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Okay then - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:47 am

The Mp5 was in Smasher's possession for more than a few weeks. He used it to raid in the same gang that Chris was in at the time (Blazian Bandits)
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Okay then - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:49 am

Oh, and did anyone give Logababy the benefit of the doubt for anything? Or even talk to him?
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

Okay then - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:11 am

I've already told you I talked to Chris last night about it. He's on a thin line right now, your goal seems like you want him fired. So if you see something again, let me know. This is his final chance and he knows it. 

Also as always you have your facts wrong, they're only slightly accurate. Yes logababy had two Mp5s. The fact of the matter was that he leant his friend a navy, then his friend let another friend borrow it and that player ended up scamming him. Now since no one but logababy knew about this and we dont allow long term item lends anymore. That means he illegally reversed the trades and some how "forgot" to reverse an mp5. All of this was found out by Jess, so if you still have questions direct them towards her. 

And lastly, if this answer wasn't good enough for you, I don't give a damn. I've wasted more than enough time talking about it. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Okay then - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay then

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Era Community Discussion-