Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Okay then

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Okay then Empty
PostSubject: Okay then   Okay then EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:08 am

Let's get this straight.
Nex (past PRA) gets banned for spawning pinecones. Didn't sell them or anything just used them, get's banned for it.

Chris Vimes comes back and gets rights on main equal to and exceeding PRs even though he's a Developer. He spawns an Mp5 to raid with and uses it (AKA Abuse) and everyone just sucks his dick more.

Logababy spawns an mp5 and gets banned and fired.

Why is everyone on Vimes' dick? He USDed spawned items before and was an abusive as fuck manager. Not like he deserves anyone's trust.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

Okay then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:42 am

Logababy spawned more than an MP5.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Okay then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:13 am

So has Vimes. I'm not saying that logababy shouldn't be banned, but Vimes should be as well.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

Okay then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:54 am

I've never liked or respected Chris, but he's trying to bring this gang system back. For that, I give him a little respect. Loga not only Spawned, he attemped to USD spawned items.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Okay then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:01 am

The_Federov wrote:
I've never liked or respected Chris, but he's trying to bring this gang system back. For that, I give him a little respect. Loga not only Spawned, he attemped to USD spawned items.

Chris did USD spawned items. 'nuf said.
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

Okay then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:14 am

Let's go break shit in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Committed Forum Member

Okay then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:43 pm

Already clarified on this Issue.

After spending all day looking through logs it was clear Loga was abusing to the extreme.

Even now we are finding more evidence that he was reversing trades for his "friends"

I don't see how us firing a corrupt staff member somehow turned into.... BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS GUY?

If anything seeing threads of, good work guys blablaba would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Okay then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:24 pm

*Jess wrote:

After spending all day looking through logs it was clear Loga was abusing to the extreme.

Even now we are finding more evidence that he was reversing trades for his "friends"

I don't see how us firing a corrupt staff member somehow turned into.... BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS GUY?

What the fuck are you talking about? Chris should be fucking fired but staff relies on him too much because he works and he does a lot. NEWS FLASH Jess, Abuse is fucking abuse. He has abused a shitload and he did in the past. Not much as changed, he's just not manager. His ass should be fired but it's not because he "actually does stuff for the server" (yeah that's quoted from you Jess.) Who cares if he does stuff, he's still abused a fuck load, and should be fucking banned and fired, just like Loga.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

Okay then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:07 pm

He was fired and banned and he served his sentence, so unless you have some new information about his abuse that you'd like to bring to my attention, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Okay then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:45 am

Tim_Rocks wrote:
He was fired and banned and he served his sentence, so unless you have some new information about his abuse that you'd like to bring to my attention, let me know.

I've told you multiple times about how he abused during events including kicking players that flawless him in Tag Team Spar (yeah I did, pathetic right?)
Spawning guns for your own use is considered abuse is it not? He has done that on several occasions.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

Okay then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:14 am

*Jess wrote:

Hey, why don't you look through vimes logs then and maybe you'll learn a thing or to about abusing?

Nex> more authority as PRA than Chris as Developer.

Nex spawns pine cones = Gets fired/banned
Chris spawns an mp5 navy = Gets a high 5.

Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

Okay then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:41 am

js... why is a Developer hosting gang events and running around with more authority than the GBA to be able to manually remove me from a gang and jail me + ban Skyler because we refuse to play his rigged events?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Okay then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:33 am

SpongeBob RoundPants wrote:
js... why is a Developer hosting gang events and running around with more authority than the GBA to be able to manually remove me from a gang and jail me + ban Skyler because we refuse to play his rigged events?

Too fucking right man. Staff doesn't even know it but he's slowly creeping his way back into power. They said he would never have RC again, but look now he has more rights than most. They're so reliant on him and they don't even know it. Fucking disgusting.

Yeah Jess expressly said to me that because he does work that it's okay that he spawns himself guns because he's busy and doesn't have time to get good items. That might be true, but at the same time that's still abuse and has always been labeled as such. So they can suck my dick.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Okay then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:53 am

Oh here's something else great.
High fives for this one staff
You reversed a month of trades and blah blah whatever, yeah moving on you didn't even tell Joker why you took his mansion LOL fucking morons.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

Okay then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:08 pm

Terrible part of it all, Loga didn't spawn the Navies. They were dropped to him by Godzilla prior to his banning. Jess claimed that he was abusive and reversing trades for friends, If the first case is completely thrown out (As this logs surfing sure has done for you, proved he didn't spawn the navies) Than shouldn't, in Theory, Hittz get his navy back, and Joker get his mansion back?? As they're proven not spawned?
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Okay then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:09 pm

The_Federov wrote:
Terrible part of it all, Loga didn't spawn the Navies. They were dropped to him by Godzilla prior to his banning. Jess claimed that he was abusive and reversing trades for friends, If the first case is completely thrown out (As this logs surfing sure has done for you, proved he didn't spawn the navies) Than shouldn't, in Theory, Hittz get his navy back, and Joker get his mansion back?? As they're proven not spawned?

Now why the fuck would they do anything that makes sense?
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

Okay then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:34 pm

The_Federov wrote:

Why would they do something if it wasn't proven? Logs don't lie. Especially when directly editing player attributes.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Okay then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:36 pm

BlueMelon wrote:
The_Federov wrote:

Why would they do something if it wasn't proven? Logs don't lie. Especially when directly editing player attributes.

Why would they ban and fire Nex for spawning pinecones?
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

Okay then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Booger Scelus wrote:
BlueMelon wrote:
The_Federov wrote:

It's funny because I saw many staff during Nex's time spawning pinecones. XD
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

Okay then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:48 am

Booger Scelus wrote:
BlueMelon wrote:
The_Federov wrote:

Thats not the only thing he did Wink
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Okay then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:12 am

BlueMelon wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
BlueMelon wrote:
The_Federov wrote:

Thats not the only thing he did Wink

Okay okay. So you fired him for spawning pinecones (by you I mean staff nothing personal on you melon), then didn't take away his rights so he jailed Tim. I think KoHo got banned for something similar. Take away people's rights when you fire them lol.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

Okay then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:47 am

I actually did take away his rights. Turns out that if you don't force a reconnect on a staff member after their rights are removed that they'll still have their tools.

Also, with the case of Nex, he was spawning weapons to "try" them and would remove them from himself a day or so later, which he was warned several times not to do so. And this went on for about two weeks and I finally just removed him.

Also with koho, his account is a Graal#, which I forgot to check for, I usually avoid hiring people with Graal#. They annoy me.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Okay then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:58 am

Tim_Rocks wrote:
I actually did take away his rights. Turns out that if you don't force a reconnect on a staff member after their rights are removed that they'll still have their tools.

Also, with the case of Nex, he was spawning weapons to "try" them and would remove them from himself a day or so later, which he was warned several times not to do so. And this went on for about two weeks and I finally just removed him.

Oh and Chris Vimes doing this doesn't merit a ban or firing? Oh yeah, he's a developer with spawning rights, seems really legit.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

Okay then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:05 am

I actually had a talk with him last night and removed a couple rights. So if you see him anything suspicious, let me know. Please provide screen shots as well.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Okay then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:33 am

Tim_Rocks wrote:
I actually had a talk with him last night and removed a couple rights. So if you see him anything suspicious, let me know. Please provide screen shots as well.

Well you didn't give Logababy a second chance, you never talked to him at all. Firing was probably the best thing to do, but you didn't have to ban him and he shouldn't be GLOBALED for 45 days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Okay then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay then   Okay then Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay then

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Era Community Discussion-