Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House Idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RuthlessVillain
Forum Administrator
RuthlessVillain

House Idea Empty
PostSubject: House Idea   House Idea EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 6:48 am

I would like to see us be able to create houses from scratch and put them on the GMAP for a hefty price.

I know a lot of people would be pissed off, particularly house owners who had to buy their house as is.
I understand that, but I think it would be awesome if we could create our own houses they way we want them to look and pay for them to be put online.

I wouldn't mind this for businesses either; I would like to start my own business one day and starting it from scratch would be awesome. I don't know how this would work and it might be stretching it for businesses but I see no reason why we can't create our own houses.

Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net/
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

House Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Idea   House Idea EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:47 am

RuthlessVillain wrote:
I see no reason why we can't create our own houses.

Not even space for everyone's house on the gmap unless you want it to be rows and rows and rows and rows of houses. There should already be enough apartments, condos, and houses on the server for everyone to have one. A while back they discontinued level editing so maybe if they brough that back it would be better. Also, designing a business isn't feasible the ones we have barely fit into the gameplay as it is (due to stocking concerns)
Back to top Go down

House Idea

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Suggestions-