Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff conduct

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Staff conduct - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff conduct   Staff conduct - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:11 pm

You're going to play Era and post on the forums to spite someone? Badass. Godzilla never said anything about my history o.O i talked about his and he validated my statement.
He even said Ounce instead of gram, what a guy.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

PostSubject: Re: Staff conduct   Staff conduct - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:14 pm

"A PR criticizing players. Now that is funny right there. You also show this same behavior towards other players. You claim I acted unprofessional on these forums. Aren't you doing the same thing? You are treating people like shit. Even telling Booger that he has no valid case. Yet he reaches out for help like all the other players. You are basing him on his history. You told us not to base your history on you present matters. Take your own advice for once."

Please show me where I ever mentioned his history? OH thats right I didn't nor do I care about his history, history is what shapes a person into what they are today, good or bad.

"You claim that you have helped this server? All you did was remove money and items from people. In which any PR can do. Sounds like stealing if you ask me. You act like you did something that hasn't been done in awhile."

It obviously wasn't done for a very long time if Nas, myself and a few others turned 130mil into 100mil.

"You claim I don't know shit. I have witnessed all of era's history since 02. I have seen all of the political battles of all players. Yet I am uneducated of Era. I may not have known of the past staff members, bluntly I don't care. I have seen all of the powers used in era since I been playing. Too name off a few, Power, Wealth, Skill, K/D ratios, Gun price, etc. I would name the in order, but I really don't want to cause I don't take this game seriously enough to care."

If you don't care about this game why did you consistently keep asking to be rehired and why are you now after all that time rehired? seems like you couldn't let go and you do care, you even rage post on the forums and then state; "I don't care, im not a rager" and other, put bluntly retarded things.

"As I was PR before. I was only limited to what I could do. But now that is a different story. Seeing that the rights of PRs have changed. You hold a power that a PRA should have but you are only a Standard PR. Thus, I can see how you were able to even do the backstabbing shit you did to the players."

I totally backstabbed Era as an entire when I successfully removed spawned items from Zachs management and dealt with SEVERAL duping cases, sorry Era for removing items and money that were gained in a matter of seconds to a lengthy few years others have worked to gain, "my bad bro"

"Just for you. I ain't quitting now. I'll be seeing you soon. Smile"

Sounds cool, can't wait.
Back to top Go down
WillaDiaz
Committed Forum Member
WillaDiaz

PostSubject: Re: Staff conduct   Staff conduct - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:17 pm

@Kenji Stop instigating a fight from Godzilla then complain "A PR fighting with a player omgplzstop"

@Booger Again, if you provided evidence of you getting harassed, things would have been different, we don't just act on what others claim, that's unfair to either parties, and it must be understood that way, hopefully you can come to term with that so things can move along. When that has been said and done, don't continue fighting the other PR's, as they don't want to argue.

@Godzilla Don't argue with Kenji, he's just trying to run you over with your past, anybody can turn a new leaf, and you have been much more mature since you have been back, compared to last time. So it's all good.

Last edited by WillaDiaz on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Staff conduct   Staff conduct - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:42 am

willa up in here, ruining everyone's fun.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Staff conduct   Staff conduct - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:50 am

I forget who said it first, but they were right. These forums suck again. It's just Booger bitching about something and everyone telling him to shut up.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdaddy

Wolfdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Staff conduct   Staff conduct - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:54 pm

I'm here guys, I miss you dearly as well! cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff conduct   Staff conduct - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff conduct

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2