Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

plsno

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

plsno Empty
PostSubject: plsno   plsno EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:15 am

no moar server lag pls.
Can't even log in half of the time and I get d/c'ed regularly. Pls stahp
Back to top Go down
DooM NCR

DooM NCR

plsno Empty
PostSubject: Re: plsno   plsno EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:18 am

Booger wrote:
no moar server lag pls.
i think that lag comes from graal, not eras server. i cant even stay connected to the dam server at 90ms and 15mbps.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

plsno Empty
PostSubject: Re: plsno   plsno EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:37 pm

Stop trying to sound like you know what you're talking about. Your lag/connection has nothing to do with the server lag. Graal servers=era server dahurp.
Plz leave
Back to top Go down
DooM NCR

DooM NCR

plsno Empty
PostSubject: Re: plsno   plsno EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:14 pm

Booger wrote:
Stop trying to sound like you know what you're talking about. Your lag/connection has nothing to do with the server lag. Graal servers=era server dahurp.
Plz leave
stop derping kid. its not my "lag". do u even know what a ms of 50 and 15mbps download speed is? but naw ur just mad. obviously u need help with ur self esteem kid. all u do is try to put others down cause ur trying to boost it up. pretty sad huh? another thing, graals server doesnt = eras server lol. i wonder why in the past only certain servers closed down. hmmmmm.... cough cough. like shrimps said and everyone else. ur only trolling cause it helps ya feel better xd

ps: Myspace wants u back Tom
Rofl ^^^ Laughing
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

plsno Empty
PostSubject: Re: plsno   plsno EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:19 pm

You are literally too stupid to insult. Graal owns the playerworld era therefore era is part of graal's servers. Your connection has nothing to do with the lag caused on these servers. Obviously my trolling is super effective.
Back to top Go down
DooM NCR

DooM NCR

plsno Empty
PostSubject: Re: plsno   plsno EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:24 pm

Booger wrote:
You are literally too stupid to insult. Graal owns the playerworld era therefore era is part of graal's servers. Your connection has nothing to do with the lag caused on these servers. Obviously my trolling is super effective.
again other servers go down and also lag when others do not. u still derpin kiddy. im not mad. obviously ur the troll being trolled but im not even tryin to troll u. doom isnt a troll but he still owns the kids who has self esteem issues? u sure u still wanna be on these forums? and by the looks of ur picture it seems like ur a kid from myspace cause u obviously have a thing for tom. roflcopter xd
Back to top Go down
DooM NCR

DooM NCR

plsno Empty
PostSubject: Re: plsno   plsno EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:39 pm

just to prove my point even further. u title this topic plzno and i quote
"no moar server lag pls.
Can't even log in half of the time and I get d/c'ed regularly. Pls stahp"
u act like graal is all u got kid. need a life much? lol. how sad. bet u dont even have a girlfriend irl
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

plsno Empty
PostSubject: Re: plsno   plsno EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:19 am

I pay money to play graal, so I think it's fair to expect a bit of customer service or reliability when it comes to being able to log onto the servers. Maybe I shouldn't expect this because it is graal, but for those that pay almost $20 a month to play this is pretty stupid and ruins the gameplay experience. I'm not going to post things about my real life on a forum designed for Era, sorry buddy. You post at least 2 new topics here daily that nobody replies to, yet you say that I have no life and Era is everything to me. Attacking me is really not helping this problem and you're probably making it worse by not trying to find solutions but attack me instead. So keep tryin dude, you just mad.
Back to top Go down
DooM NCR

DooM NCR

plsno Empty
PostSubject: Re: plsno   plsno EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:29 am

Booger wrote:
I pay money to play graal, so I think it's fair to expect a bit of customer service or reliability when it comes to being able to log onto the servers. Maybe I shouldn't expect this because it is graal, but for those that pay almost $20 a month to play this is pretty stupid and ruins the gameplay experience. I'm not going to post things about my real life on a forum designed for Era, sorry buddy. You post at least 2 new topics here daily that nobody replies to, yet you say that I have no life and Era is everything to me. Attacking me is really not helping this problem and you're probably making it worse by not trying to find solutions but attack me instead. So keep tryin dude, you just mad.
u forget that doom loves forums. and dam dude $20 a month? u really r hooked to graal... i could think of many better things to spend that money on like my girlfriend or college. but graal?... tssk tssk tssk. and i guess thats why they call this the "unofficial forums" xD ahahaha lol. Doom at least has other things to talk about as to where booger posts fucking 10% of the forums posts XD dam dude. sayin i post alot? and ya maybe i dont care if they get replied to on the forum like u do but people still see them. i get my point around with them and i dont take this game soo seriously like u do as if it were my life pfft xd. like everyone says, ur just a nobody dude who needs to get a life. but no wait, ull just tell me that ur butt fuck buddies on these forums will tell me different. thats cool and all, but u guys make the forums look stupid as fuck with all ur idiotic talk. maybe thats why it still is and will always be the unofficial forums. maybe u should grow up buddy and this wouldnt happen all because of u Wink

ps: apparently my posts r getting replies because i got this loser replying to them. also ur getting played so hard son xd prob because i owned u 3 times in a row to the point u said fight me irl. hahahaha what a child. still in middle school boy? i bet u lie about ur education and shit. they wouldnt allow a junkie to get a job anywhere son. why would u try? but no worries, i find alot of ur type on many forums. they make up all this stuff about their life when really all they do is sit at home taking gov't payroll and spend time on the internet. anyways doom has to get going to a metting. smell ya later loser >;P
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

plsno Empty
PostSubject: Re: plsno   plsno EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:54 am

Sigh. You really need to learn to read man. I have a classic account, but people that pay for gold and potions usually end up paying circa $20 a month. I wasn't just talking about myself, don't think I'm so selfish. Also, this is my topic and you're replying to it so I don't know how you're proving anything by that statement. Again, you're horrid at this game and when I troll you with ridiculous sarcasm saying fite me irl it just shows how much of a noob you are to the internet Suspect
Now, all I want is the server lag to get fixed so please stop straying the topic to me in real life. Go make me a homepage or something if you're that big of a fanboy.

Fix server lag please or let us know what's going on and what's being done to fix it so I don't just sit here and contemplate writing a STRONGLY WORDED EMAIL cherry
elephant afro love, booger
Back to top Go down
DooM NCR

DooM NCR

plsno Empty
PostSubject: Re: plsno   plsno EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:58 am

Booger wrote:
Sigh. You really need to learn to read man. I have a classic account, but people that pay for gold and potions usually end up paying circa $20 a month. I wasn't just talking about myself, don't think I'm so selfish. Also, this is my topic and you're replying to it so I don't know how you're proving anything by that statement. Again, you're horrid at this game and when I troll you with ridiculous sarcasm saying fite me irl it just shows how much of a noob you are to the internet Suspect
Now, all I want is the server lag to get fixed so please stop straying the topic to me in real life. Go make me a homepage or something if you're that big of a fanboy.

Fix server lag please or let us know what's going on and what's being done to fix it so I don't just sit here and contemplate writing a STRONGLY WORDED EMAIL cherry
elephant afro love, booger
before i leave to my meeting u might wanna take a look at the new topic under graphics man. funny stuff Cool
try to lighten up and maybe ull have more fun on graal. thats why doom plays. for fun. but if booger wants to be mlg on era then thats fine. dont expect doom to be when he has other things to do as well in life Wink

ps: doom posted about the same thing. only problem is that booger has a grudge against doom and it clouds his vision too much. little food for thought Wink
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Experienced Forum Member
Frankie

plsno Empty
PostSubject: Re: plsno   plsno EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:38 am

DooM NCR wrote:
Booger wrote:
no moar server lag pls.
i think that lag comes from graal, not eras server.

yeah man it's graal's server.. not era's server. so right. cheers
Back to top Go down
WillaDiaz
Committed Forum Member
WillaDiaz

plsno Empty
PostSubject: Re: plsno   plsno EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:46 am

Era's server, BFF with other server in texas, alongside iphone servers, needs to be cheap, blame grawl owner. Give server to europe, but then usa lag. split up server for two dif regions like everyother game in the universe, end up with low playercount with each server, but less lag if you join your region's server. cant always get wut u wunt. sad day. log on anyways just to complain more. The end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

plsno Empty
PostSubject: Re: plsno   plsno Empty

Back to top Go down

plsno

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Suggestions-