Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

might deserve merit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

might deserve merit Empty
PostSubject: might deserve merit   might deserve merit EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:41 pm

Hey guys just had this fun idea.
The RC shop was cool when the stuff in it was useful (back when stun guns and models were worth something and not everyone already had an axe/gas mask), but now it's fairly obsolete. I suggest a sort of RC pawn shop or a transfer rate to ECs
Possibly you can give up 2 RCs for 1 EC and vice versa. Also, I think adding a feature where you can trade in your ECs/RCs for MVPs or Mystery Coins would be something to look into. The exchange rate on these would have to be a bit heftier, say 30 ECs or 15ec/15rc for an mvp and maybe 10 ec or 5ec/5rc for a mystery coin. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: might deserve merit   might deserve merit EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:57 pm

I can agree with the 2 for 1 GC/EC exchange as they're earned through the same means.

MVP and Mystery coins are a completely different currency, and shouldn't be exchanged like that though.

The GC shop was supposed to be updated bi-monthly to be honest, when it first came out. It was updated 1 time then never touched. I don't even know how to manage the items myself, never bothered to look into it.

The EC shop is also pretty dated. Ultimose has been trying to get ideas for some new stuff, but I'm not sure is anything is sticking.

MVP shop is pretty legit since I made the gun set, but eventually that will be obsolete as well. Especially with the ridiculous amounts of MVP coins being distributed... I originally had it at 7 per week. But last week somewhere around 20~ were given out.

Iunno...
Use this thread to pitch some EC/GC item ideas, I'll check on it now and again.
cat
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
ultimose

ultimose

PostSubject: Re: might deserve merit   might deserve merit EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:11 pm

I am working on some new ideas for some Gold Coin and EC prizes. I have some great ideas, just need someone to make them.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: might deserve merit   might deserve merit EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:49 am

Also making it so that mystery coins drop from kills VERY rarely would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Fidel Castro

PostSubject: Re: might deserve merit   might deserve merit EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:00 pm

We added two new items today: Monk Staff and Magic Carpet -- More to come have fun guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: might deserve merit   might deserve merit Empty

Back to top Go down

might deserve merit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Suggestions-