Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

event teams is hiring!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ultimose

ultimose

event teams is hiring! Empty
PostSubject: event teams is hiring!   event teams is hiring! EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:31 pm

Send all applications to ultimose_ultimose@yahoo.com

Your subject line WILL be Events Team Application, (your account name)

If these conditions are not met, you won't be hired.

1. What is your account & most used nickname?

2. How long have you played Era for?

3. Have you ever been employed on Era before? If so, why are you fired/have you quit.

4. Have you ever been jailed/banned on Era, and if so, why? (Can and will be checked)

5. Where do you live? (Timezone)

6. Do you have anything that may cause you to not be as active in the next coming months? Things such as school, sports, travel, etc, all apply.

Discussion Questions
1. Why do you want to be an Events Team Member on Era?

2. What qualities/skils do you possess that you think would make you a better ET than someone else? (What seperates you from the pack?)

3. What does an ET do?

Situational Questions
1. You're on tag, about to go host an event, and you see a hacker running up the walls all over those beautiful buildings, what do you do?

2. You're hosting chance, and a guy stands between the blocks and waits until the number is picked before moving over and picking one, what do you do? (Basically someone is cheating in the event, what do you do?)

3. Being an ET places you in a position of responsibility. With that said, you are off tag and happen to notice another ET and/or staff member doing something that he/she should not be doing, what do you do? (What do you do if you witness another staff member abusing his/her powers?)

4. You're hosting an event, and someone keeps interrupting it, however they may be doing that. What do you do?

5. We have a 'notrials' command for hosting events, but sometimes you can forget to use it. If you are hosting an event and someone is standing still and you cannot hit them (it's a pk event) what do you assume/what do you do?

6. You've been doing a great job, and you run out of ECs, what do you do?
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: event teams is hiring!   event teams is hiring! EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:46 pm

That's probably longer than a real life job application Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
ultimose

ultimose

PostSubject: Re: event teams is hiring!   event teams is hiring! EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:29 pm

well its a prompt from someone else tbh
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

PostSubject: Re: event teams is hiring!   event teams is hiring! EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:08 pm

GF KoHo wrote:
That's probably longer than a real life job application Laughing

Good, maybe he will find some quality ETs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: event teams is hiring!   event teams is hiring! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:52 am

federov was the best eta cuz he made his ets host mostly pk events. the ets i see now host a shitload of races or luck based events
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: event teams is hiring!   event teams is hiring! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:06 am

bloodykiller wrote:
federov was the best eta cuz he made his ets host mostly pk events. the ets i see now host a shitload of races or luck based events

It doesn't matter who was the ETA. Races & Luck based events are hosted more because there is more of those events than PK events.

They're also easier to host, so they take the easy route.

Also, TK. I would participate in quite a few events. I never see you in any of those PK events. So why would it matter to you?
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
ultimose

ultimose

PostSubject: Re: event teams is hiring!   event teams is hiring! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:38 am

I plan on having the ET's host a mix of events, as in a PK event, a race, a luck event and so on. Not exactly in that order. I have a lot of good ideas, and I plan on making this work.
Back to top Go down
WillaDiaz
Committed Forum Member
WillaDiaz

PostSubject: Re: event teams is hiring!   event teams is hiring! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:53 am

Hire me i wrote so many applications already so hire me 2day Willa Diaz 2013
Back to top Go down
Pro

Pro

PostSubject: Re: event teams is hiring!   event teams is hiring! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:19 am

WillaDiaz wrote:
Hire me i wrote so many applications already so hire me 2day Willa Diaz 2013

Word on that one. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: event teams is hiring!   event teams is hiring! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:21 am

Dat app.. I wrote an app like that, once
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: event teams is hiring!   event teams is hiring! Empty

Back to top Go down

event teams is hiring!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1