Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mouse-Click Navigation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

Mouse-Click Navigation Empty
PostSubject: Mouse-Click Navigation   Mouse-Click Navigation EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:41 pm

It's annoying when you're opening your inventory and somebody starts shooting at you. It'd be easier to deal with if there was an option for mouse-controlled walking, sort of like in some other games. The ability to click and walk would be very convenient.
Back to top Go down
ultimose

ultimose

PostSubject: Re: Mouse-Click Navigation   Mouse-Click Navigation EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:00 pm

I think this is as secondary movement, would be a good idea, like in options or something.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Mouse-Click Navigation   Mouse-Click Navigation EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:53 pm

I can see how this is annoying but you just need to deal with it. You get shot, run and eat. You would never be-able to kill anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Mouse-Click Navigation   Mouse-Click Navigation EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:18 am

It would be nice for casually walking across the overworld too, like if you're watching TV or something.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Mouse-Click Navigation   Mouse-Click Navigation EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:55 am

I'm with koho. I see a lot of problems with the mouse thing.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Mouse-Click Navigation   Mouse-Click Navigation EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:31 am

I think it would be better if you could control your inventory with your keyboard.

Or just make everything hotkeyable. It works for WoW. Hell, they even have a built-in macro system where you can write your own macros.
Back to top Go down
WillaDiaz
Committed Forum Member
WillaDiaz

PostSubject: Re: Mouse-Click Navigation   Mouse-Click Navigation EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Tom133t wrote:
It would be nice for casually walking across the overworld too, like if you're watching TV or something.

Yeah cause "casually" walking around in this game while watching TV is something everyone does, also the reason why no one idles at unstick, because they like to walk around and watch TV at the same time...
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Mouse-Click Navigation   Mouse-Click Navigation EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:51 am

ultimose wrote:
I think this is as secondary movement, would be a good idea, like in options or something.

pking would be way too easy with a mouse lol
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Mouse-Click Navigation   Mouse-Click Navigation EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:52 am

fiberwire wrote:
I think it would be better if you could control your inventory with your keyboard.

Or just make everything hotkeyable. It works for WoW. Hell, they even have a built-in macro system where you can write your own macros.

this is a good idea..use some button to go to the next item and another one for the previous item
Back to top Go down
Pro

Pro

PostSubject: Re: Mouse-Click Navigation   Mouse-Click Navigation EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:03 am

WillaDiaz wrote:
Tom133t wrote:

Yeah cause "casually" walking around in this game while watching TV is something everyone does, also the reason why no one idles at unstick, because they like to walk around and watch TV at the same time...

Mouse-Click Navigation Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxzjfPkBrpHZh5sNiaGkpfnXCSowXw3A3-07rUZYgO5FOsfOcvNA7GTF7Y
Back to top Go down
csod123

PostSubject: Re: Mouse-Click Navigation   Mouse-Click Navigation EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:50 pm

bloodykiller wrote:
ultimose wrote:

lol no it wouldn't you're an idiot.
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Mouse-Click Navigation   Mouse-Click Navigation EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:38 am

csod123 wrote:
bloodykiller wrote:
ultimose wrote:

mouse>buttons, noob
Back to top Go down
Pro

Pro

PostSubject: Re: Mouse-Click Navigation   Mouse-Click Navigation EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:27 am

csod123 wrote:
bloodykiller wrote:
ultimose wrote:

but, why are you using it then csod123. Basketball
Back to top Go down
csod123

PostSubject: Re: Mouse-Click Navigation   Mouse-Click Navigation EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:00 pm

if you walked with a mouse you would walk the same speed and same angles as keyboard, if anything it would just be harder to dodge and control. idiot tk sucks with any controls so he wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Mouse-Click Navigation   Mouse-Click Navigation EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:49 am

ur only good at being defensive with a 25dmg gun noobie, a mouse is much easier to be accurate with in ANY aspect of gaming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mouse-Click Navigation   Mouse-Click Navigation Empty

Back to top Go down

Mouse-Click Navigation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Suggestions-