Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mining incentives

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ultimose

ultimose

mining incentives Empty
PostSubject: mining incentives   mining incentives EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:59 am

There really is no incentive to mine, I mean you can get the rocks faster. Besides that, there really is no incentive to mine a lot. Something needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

mining incentives Empty
PostSubject: Re: mining incentives   mining incentives EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:07 am

nerf trash picking!!
Back to top Go down
WillaDiaz
Committed Forum Member
WillaDiaz

mining incentives Empty
PostSubject: Re: mining incentives   mining incentives EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:09 am

Not to mention im near blowing my brains out with a gun because it takes mind numbingly long.

It's like staff want to contribute to the retardation of society. Press D and arrow and stare.
Back to top Go down
ultimose

ultimose

mining incentives Empty
PostSubject: Re: mining incentives   mining incentives EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:12 am

Like something like more diamonds and gold, or two ores for one on occasion (as in when you get a rock, you would get two.) I don't know just something.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

mining incentives Empty
PostSubject: Re: mining incentives   mining incentives EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 4:09 pm

Rogue has nice ideas for mining and will get around to adding updates to it if he's given the permission.
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
ultimose

ultimose

mining incentives Empty
PostSubject: Re: mining incentives   mining incentives EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:02 am

are you allowed to say what some of them are?
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

mining incentives Empty
PostSubject: Re: mining incentives   mining incentives EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:08 pm

Kohola_KinG wrote:
Rogue has nice ideas for mining and will get around to adding updates to it if he's given the permission.

Permission isn't really an issue, but the whole (or at least major parts of the) mining system would need to be edited to fit some of the things I want added, and I'm not personally qualified to be redoing entire systems.

Plus I'm working on other things currently, I wanted to get on the job updates once they're all available in spring (fishing/flowers).
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
Sponsored content

mining incentives Empty
PostSubject: Re: mining incentives   mining incentives Empty

Back to top Go down

mining incentives

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Suggestions-