Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MTAR-21

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesse_Kim

MTAR-21 Empty
PostSubject: MTAR-21   MTAR-21 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:16 pm

MTAR-21 Jessekimmtar21
I thought of making the MTAR-21. It's a real gun, and it's not in the game. So I decided to let it come into the game! Smile
21-23 DMG Low Freeze, Low Fire Rate, and High Spread! Smile Hope you accept it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

MTAR-21 Empty
PostSubject: Hmm   MTAR-21 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:31 pm

They have been releasing a bunch of guns lately, you may be lucky enough to see the gun added but I wouldn't get your hopes up with your graphic, no offense but it just isn't that good.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

MTAR-21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTAR-21   MTAR-21 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:33 pm

Hater ^
Back to top Go down
Jesse_Kim

MTAR-21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTAR-21   MTAR-21 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:52 pm

Godzilla wrote:
They have been releasing a bunch of guns lately, you may be lucky enough to see the gun added but I wouldn't get your hopes up with your graphic, no offense but it just isn't that good.
Sad
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

MTAR-21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTAR-21   MTAR-21 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:45 pm

I think it looks better than a lot of the old GFXs, but at the same time it's pretty grainy and unrefined. I think with a bit more fine detail it could look AWESOME. You have a good starting template.
Back to top Go down
Jesse_Kim

MTAR-21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTAR-21   MTAR-21 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:55 pm

Booger Scelus wrote:
I think it looks better than a lot of the old GFXs, but at the same time it's pretty grainy and unrefined. I think with a bit more fine detail it could look AWESOME. You have a good starting template.
MTAR-21 Jessekimmtar21
I messed around and I changed the colors to make them blend more but should I work on the form or is it good the way it is?
Back to top Go down
DooM NCR

DooM NCR

MTAR-21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTAR-21   MTAR-21 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Jesse_Kim wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
MTAR-21 Jessekimmtar21
I messed around and I changed the colors to make them blend more but should I work on the form or is it good the way it is?
it needs some work. the clip looks a bit deformed and the gun needs a little more detail to it
Back to top Go down
WillaDiaz
Committed Forum Member
WillaDiaz

MTAR-21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTAR-21   MTAR-21 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:09 am

It should actually shoot fast with high spread, the Mtar IS a CQB weapon anyways. The other counterpart, Tar, should be slower with larger damage.

And to improve the image, the top part of the gun needs more detail, since it's just a flat slab of pixels atm.

Edit: The back end also needs to be longer, and the front handle where the trigger is, needs to be shorter instead of that awfully large bar, the area before the barrel, needs to be a bit thicker as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MTAR-21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTAR-21   MTAR-21 Empty

Back to top Go down

MTAR-21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Suggestions-