Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Wondering again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Just Wondering again Empty
PostSubject: Just Wondering again   Just Wondering again EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:25 am

So I know there's been a lot of hate going towards staff about their staff only items and the staff only gang. I'd like to discuss that kind of stuff because I really want to know what you guys think of it all.

Guess I'll start by stating that in my mind, as well as in others', the use of staff only items, or items spawned by staff members, to make money or gain in game status is considered abuse. I don't very much like the idea of the spawned katana that Klayton and possibly other staff members have as well as the Tenac gang gun, the ability to spawn nukes and just throw them down in BH PK, EM, etc (klayton cough cough) etc.

That being said, we do need to find a way to pay our staff. They are players as well and need to have fun on this game. Since there isn't an abundance of real monies in the hands of Stefan or Zach staff cannot be paid in their currency of choice so what can we give them that is fair to us players but at the same time is unique and desirable to motivate them?
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering again   Just Wondering again EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:02 pm

I would like to get paid in shrubberies.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering again   Just Wondering again EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:45 pm

fiberwire wrote:
I would like to get paid in shrubberies.
Only if you make herrings
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering again   Just Wondering again EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:53 am

staff items and staff gangs are wrong
they must all be fired for abusing
Back to top Go down
torque

PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering again   Just Wondering again EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:18 pm

BlueMelon wrote:

because it's never happened in the past, right? corruption is inevitable when children have power...it's up to us to be the more mature ones and not whine about it.
Back to top Go down
WillaDiaz
Committed Forum Member
WillaDiaz

PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering again   Just Wondering again EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:17 am

BlueMelon wrote:

Say bye bye to your entire staff team then.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering again   Just Wondering again EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:28 pm

Not me, bro. I'm 100% legit.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering again   Just Wondering again EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:50 pm

fiberwire wrote:
Not me, bro. I'm 100% legit.

hm
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering again   Just Wondering again EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:51 pm

It's not your, or any player's responsibility to pay us. We are, by agreement, volunteers. If anyone were to pay us, I would expect a handout from unixmad himself.
But, that's more of a joke to throw around than anything to really consider.

Staff having items that players don't have is sometimes a cool thing to do. However, they should not be transferred, and should not be allowed to be transferred.
Aditionally, the nukespawning stuff..heard too many stories of it being misused. I'd rather we had nothing, than something like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering again   Just Wondering again Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Wondering again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Suggestions-