Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spar Complex Idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

Spar Complex Idea Empty
PostSubject: Spar Complex Idea   Spar Complex Idea EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:37 pm

I have this idea in my head. Not sure if it would work or not. I just imagine it would. I'm not the only person whos talked about this, gas chamber kind of inspired me abit.

Would work just like spar complex, could add another level just like that, and instead of having rank>small>med>large etc. It would be. Easy, Medium, hard,extreme or whatever.

Anyways, it would be arenas that would be designed to fire random bullets and you would have to dodge them for aslong as you could to obtain a certain score. You would get points and they would go onto the leaderboards.

Would just help allot of people learn to dodge/get better at dodging bullets and with the score/ leader-boards would make it abit competitive.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

Spar Complex Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Complex Idea   Spar Complex Idea EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:42 am

This would be cool with bl0nkts smart baddies
Back to top Go down
bennyburrito
Committed Forum Member

Spar Complex Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Complex Idea   Spar Complex Idea EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:03 am

BlueMelon wrote:
This would be cool with bl0nkts smart baddies

Speaking of whom, where has he been No
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

Spar Complex Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Complex Idea   Spar Complex Idea EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:15 am

good idea

i also think there should be incentives for sparring, since most players (graal######s) generally never spar and will remain bad players forever

as it is now, u lose money by sparring since u waste ammo, need to buy revs and don't even get money for kills
Back to top Go down
Nashin

Nashin

Spar Complex Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Complex Idea   Spar Complex Idea EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:12 am

i disagree. sparring has the best incentive of all. self satisfaction (if there's people you can beat that is)
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

Spar Complex Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Complex Idea   Spar Complex Idea EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:14 am

There should totally be NPC-run training courses. Dodging bullets would be a lot of fun, and it would work on your combat reflexes.
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

Spar Complex Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Complex Idea   Spar Complex Idea EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:43 am

You could just give someone 20 boxes of ammo and tell them to shoot at you while you dodge?
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

Spar Complex Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Complex Idea   Spar Complex Idea EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:30 am

Nashin wrote:
i disagree. sparring has the best incentive of all. self satisfaction (if there's people you can beat that is)

yeah too bad no new players spar...and by new players i don't mean people who started recently but people who started 2-3years ago
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Spar Complex Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Complex Idea   Spar Complex Idea EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:25 am

Blonk's baddies were actually pretty smart. Nowhere near human and somewhat predictable but yeah they would be fun to just spar against for S's and G's
Back to top Go down
bennyburrito
Committed Forum Member

Spar Complex Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Complex Idea   Spar Complex Idea EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:56 am

Booger Scelus wrote:
Blonk's baddies were actually pretty smart. Nowhere near human and somewhat predictable but yeah they would be fun to just spar against for S's and G's

We're hesitant to upload his shit without him around. His code sucks to understand and he vanished so we can't ask him questions.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

Spar Complex Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Complex Idea   Spar Complex Idea EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:36 am

I really like this idea. A leader boards and all for it too? This is actually very cool. Couldn't you guys just do something with bullets shooting from walls? I personally like that more than the baddies, and the baddies don't seem like they'll be done soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spar Complex Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Complex Idea   Spar Complex Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Spar Complex Idea

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1