Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Wondering

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Just Wondering   Just Wondering EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:23 am

So that handicap spot and wheelchair next to BH was removed with the new gmap...I always wondered what the hell that thing was then I asked and people told me it was a memorial to EC. Mesh you fucktard, have you no respect for the dead?
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:29 am

Booger Scelus wrote:
So that handicap spot and wheelchair next to BH was removed with the new gmap...I always wondered what the hell that thing was then I asked and people told me it was a memorial to EC. Mesh you fucktard, have you no respect for the dead?

You guys think it was Mesh because he took full credit of the gmap *updates*. But it might have not have been him. Also, whoever removed it, probably didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:33 am

BlueMelon wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:

You guys think it was Mesh because he took full credit of the gmap *updates*. But it might have not have been him. Also, whoever removed it, probably didn't know.

Now I know Mesh didn't do all of the updates there were a plethora of people out there who all collectively worked their asses off. Since Mesh was the biggest twat of them all I just assumed it was him. Whoever removed it probably didn't know you are right. Since you're dev admin can you put it back pretty please pale
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:40 am

Booger Scelus wrote:
BlueMelon wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:

Now I know Mesh didn't do all of the updates there were a plethora of people out there who all collectively worked their asses off. Since Mesh was the biggest twat of them all I just assumed it was him. Whoever removed it probably didn't know you are right. Since you're dev admin can you put it back pretty please pale

I'm not sure if it was a memorial to EC or not. Don't take my word on that, but he has a nice statue in the PR building (Which is closed for some reason).
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:42 am

Kohola_KinG wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
BlueMelon wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:

I'm not sure if it was a memorial to EC or not. Don't take my word on that, but he has a nice statue in the PR building (Which is closed for some reason).

Oh I thought it was because he had muscular dystrophy or some other disease that confined him to a wheelchair. I'll ask some of my buddies that were pretty close with him like Tsu and Hit. Who knows
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:47 am

Booger Scelus wrote:
Kohola_KinG wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
BlueMelon wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:

Oh I thought it was because he had muscular dystrophy or some other disease that confined him to a wheelchair. I'll ask some of my buddies that were pretty close with him like Tsu and Hit. Who knows

Yeah i know where you're coming from. However, disabled parking is on every parking lot I've came across irl. So maybe they just added it to era because of that. I could be wrong. I don't see why they have a statue of him in the PR building, could of made a garden with his statue in it on the gmap. Instead of locking it away in a building. The hell.
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:47 am

Kohola_KinG wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
Kohola_KinG wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
BlueMelon wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:

Yeah i know where you're coming from. However, disabled parking is on every parking lot I've came across irl. So maybe they just added it to era because of that. I could be wrong. I don't see why they have a statue of him in the PR building, could of made a garden with his statue in it on the gmap. Instead of locking it away in a building. The hell.

You really expect any staff on this server to do anything that makes sense bro?
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:26 am

Booger Scelus wrote:

I did that actually, I wanted to curve the road around the building to make room for the Mall.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:43 am

Dick move XD
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:10 am

Tim_Rocks wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:

I did that actually, I wanted to curve the road around the building to make room for the Mall.

Put one back somewhere please. EC was a great guy from what I hear.
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:38 am

Booger Scelus wrote:
Tim_Rocks wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:

not to be offensive or anything, but everyone is "cooler" after they die
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:16 am

bloodykiller wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
Tim_Rocks wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:

not to be offensive or anything, but everyone is "cooler" after they die
Doubt you will be.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:17 am

I've got an EC Statue in my house. I knew him a little, and the handicap parking spot was in place in his later years (last year he was alive, I think) as kind of a joke with him and some staff members. However, after his death, it was kinda thought of as the memorial, because the real memorial was deleted after a week or so (WHY?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Just Wondering Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Wondering

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1