Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well then

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

Well then Empty
PostSubject: Well then   Well then EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:43 am

Lul got fired yesterday for saying "hey blue's back" and logging off RC. Good staff team guyz, firing everyone just because you have a problem with them as well as constantly putting out all those mediocre updates. What more could a server want?

I vote full staff team wipe and start over Smile.

Just so some of you don't think I'm discrediting the entire team: I still respect Zao, Sage, Ice, Israfel, Tim, and pretty much all of the PRs. (Hope I didn't leave anyone out that I actually care for). Anyone other than those people are worthless.

I could go on for hours about this topic, but it would get far to long on this forum. I don't really want to type it out, so if you wish to discuss something about it, comment.

Oh, let me add, when Koho called Blue out on firing me, he was both fired and banned for 6 days.

Last edited by MonkeyBob on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:46 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

Well then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then   Well then EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:44 am

Forgot to mention me in your respect list!
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

Well then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then   Well then EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:04 am

Fixed. Knew I forgot someone lol
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Well then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then   Well then EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:12 am

That's Era staff for ya.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

Well then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then   Well then EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:57 am

I also got fired for saying it was pretty lame decision. May i add, i also got banned for 7 days for asking why.

I posted a thread about it on the official forum about it. However, Fidel wasn't man enough to keep it there because of the little faggot he is.

Staff team are just a bunch of sensitive, clueless fucking nerds who you would beat with your dick irl.

I have a question... Is Fidel still manager? Just before he banned me, he told me that he doesn't care about era anymore & that he was waiting for blue to come back to talk about him taking over?

Or was he saying it to try look the tough guy or whatever... If you don't care, why you still manager you fkin bellend? You couldn't manage a piss up in a brewery never mind run a graal server you little cum-stain.
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

Well then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then   Well then EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:02 am

I actually posted on the official forums as well, I posted the link to this so they couldn't delete it. It's working well. Here's the link to the official post where you'll find Blue trying to argue with me.

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134268522
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

Well then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then   Well then EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:38 am

Lol deleted.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

Well then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then   Well then EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:20 am

By Fidel : Reason: Immature and improper arena

ahahaha I've never laughed so much in my fucking life. ''Immature'' Says the guy who kept sending me to zone & saying i was harrassing him for asking questions.

''improper arena'' LOL this guy needs a fucking backhander.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

Well then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then   Well then EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:02 am

Well then 4j11t

Hahaha blue at start, i just coverd half to cover up the people who said it 'staff'. Razz

Told you Fidel, blues a back stabber, and they want you out. So gtfo.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

Well then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then   Well then EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:49 pm

Here's a screenshot of the whole forum post.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3feD06BwKIeZTVHWG1DZXVyVk0/edit?usp=sharing
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

Well then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then   Well then EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:16 pm

I made a new post.

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134268527
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

Well then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then   Well then EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:14 pm

You got fired cause you did nothing, I don't understand why you were in that position in the first place (staff).

Koho was removed from the team after discussion, his attitude was always negative, and he would consistently cause issues in RC... butting into development projects and etc. The usual guy with a GP tool who pretends he's an administrator. No disrespect, but this is the truth. His comments even noted that he shouldn't be rehired after his last departure (his real comments that are full of endless shit, not his communityname comments). This chance only occurred because I trusted him as a friend to be a reliable PR.

The thread was deleted because, it was in violation of forum rules. You knew that when you posted it.

Your screenshot is clearly false. First off, why would blue reference himself in third person. Secondly, he refers to me strictly as 'cat' (seriously)... also Sage and myself have never done such things. -_-

In closing, I will reiterate my response to your second attempt for attention (post):

"To me, it seems like you're putting in a lot of work 'not caring' for a server you pooped on as Manager, then literally **** on again when you got fired.
In my honest opinion, you shouldn't have even had a RC after all the flame you threw at Era when you got fired the first time. I even asked regularly what your position was... since you did nothing.
So, maybe if you tried this hard at developing content, (rather than just adding yourself to every server-option and tool on the server) this wouldn't be an issue."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

Well then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then   Well then EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:40 am

Rogue wrote:
You got fired cause you did nothing, I don't understand why you were in that position in the first place (staff).

Koho was removed from the team after discussion, his attitude was always negative, and he would consistently cause issues in RC... butting into development projects and etc. The usual guy with a GP tool who pretends he's an administrator. No disrespect, but this is the truth. His comments even noted that he shouldn't be rehired after his last departure (his real comments that are full of endless shit, not his communityname comments). This chance only occurred because I trusted him as a friend to be a reliable PR.

The thread was deleted because, it was in violation of forum rules. You knew that when you posted it.

Your screenshot is clearly false. First off, why would blue reference himself in third person. Secondly, he refers to me strictly as 'cat' (seriously)... also Sage and myself have never done such things. -_-

In closing, I will reiterate my response to your second attempt for attention (post):

"To me, it seems like you're putting in a lot of work 'not caring' for a server you pooped on as Manager, then literally **** on again when you got fired.
In my honest opinion, you shouldn't have even had a RC after all the flame you threw at Era when you got fired the first time. I even asked regularly what your position was... since you did nothing.
So, maybe if you tried this hard at developing content, (rather than just adding yourself to every server-option and tool on the server) this wouldn't be an issue."

My attitude was always negative? Wrong. It's called productive criticism, that's what you need to run a successful server,business or whatever. Do you think because you, or another hold the admin position that the work you do is correct just because of your position? That is complete nonsense and if you believe that, then you shouldn't be in that position. Yes, i am hotheaded but i have never had an argument on RC so i have no idea where you get that from. Infact the only time i seen an argument on RC was you rogue with benny, so dont flame me for that when infact it was YOU who where bitching with another staff member. Also, butting into projects, actually. I was talking to Sage about the project, because he came to me on player and we talked about the achievements, he also added me to it so i could give him feedback. So i was doing what i was asked so yet again, you are wrong. Also, just because you're a PR doesn't mean you can't give your opinions on things. Those comments about me being hired are nonsense Lol i as never 'fired' the first time either, where are you getting that from? o.o I resigned when i was ETA before and dev. Also, not long ago i was in hospital (got removed for being inactive, obviously, duh?). So, you're WRONG yet 'again'.

My screenshot is false? Oh really? Lol Come on ffs, you really believe that screenshot is false? LOL I am obviously not going to give away anything as i want to protect the people who said it, since you guys are all fucking faggots who get butthurt, so i wont get anyone fired that hasn't done anything since i am not like that.

Also, Rogue. Since you want to try defend your beloved, Fidel. What do you do as, admin? Why the hell are you even admin? You only got that position because you where GBA, nothing else ffs. You dont administrate anything, so why are you an admin? It's totally beyond me. If you really believe you're an administrator, you my friend are a comedian.

Also like i add. This isn't personal. I still consider you a friend. Though, obviously you are apart of this staff team and i'm just being honest. It's poorly run, very poorly. I wasn't there to cause fights or do anything negative. I simply just stood up and give my opinions. Since well, i play the game, i know what the fuck needs done, if i disagree with something, im going to tell you. I pay for this fucking game. I'll give my opinions if i want. If you don't like it, then hit the highway my friend.

I mean, you really want to talk about disciplinary, how things work as a team etc. You really are going to argue that with me? You've lost already.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

Well then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then   Well then EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:44 am

I'm still questioning how he said I've done nothing. People always view what I've done for the server based on what I did as manager. How about before I was manager, I was the most active staff. At that time, Tim and I were the ones producing all of the updates to Era. Those updates were also a lot more meaningful than the ones coming about nowadays (besides the achievements).

The same question can be directed at you, and I know you have no legitimate answer for it. What have you done on Era other than make the mining helmet that everyone hates?
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

Well then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then   Well then EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:17 pm

Ha, Fidel firing and banning for no reason? I don't believe you!
Back to top Go down
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

Well then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then   Well then EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:45 pm

hay so y was I fired from PRA and banned 4 nothing guiz :'(

edit; I love when the tables turn and you completely look like children crying and screaming, now you know what it's like to be in a position on a dis-functional team. I don't know what Blue is like anymore but when I knew him he seemed to be the only down to earth kind of kid on Era for a while, If he is the same then I hope that he does take over if the odd chance he has changed I honestly think give the server to Israfel.

Last edited by Godzilla on Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

Well then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then   Well then EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:42 pm

But did you get global banned for supposedly disconnecting a player without proof of said incident even occurring?
Back to top Go down
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

Well then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then   Well then EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:24 pm

No but I know a friend who got globally banned and removed from his PSA position for apparently duping an Mp5 Navy that was actually mine and not duped...
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

Well then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then   Well then EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:56 am

Yeah but that was funny.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

Well then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then   Well then EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:47 am

MonkeyBob wrote:
Yeah but that was funny.

I'm banned for being online. I'll be hitting off whoever banned me. aint nobody got time for dat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then   Well then Empty

Back to top Go down

Well then

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Era Community Discussion-