Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Booger banned for trying to protect Era?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthew

Booger banned for trying to protect Era? Empty
PostSubject: Booger banned for trying to protect Era?   Booger banned for trying to protect Era? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:40 am

Recently, Booger was banned, for trying to protect players on era, while playing on era, i've noticed that there are very young players and that if a PR is on site while your cussing them out, you'll get warned, then if continued, a jail will follow up. What i really don't get is that there is a cyber predator walking around the streets of era, for those of you who don't know, Ashleyisbeast or (Derek) had a facebook account, someone eventually found out that it was a 24 year old man thats engaged. If you can get jailed for simply swearing at a young child, why does a cyber prdator get to play? What if Ashleyisbeast has been talking to younger players, getting them to send him nudes, and then continue to posting them online? Why was booger banned for trying to help the players of era? I myself am terrified to play this game now knowing that a 24 year old man pretending to be a 16 year old girl is lurking out there, any comments on this unfair ban? Question
Back to top Go down
WillaDiaz
Committed Forum Member
WillaDiaz

PostSubject: Re: Booger banned for trying to protect Era?   Booger banned for trying to protect Era? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:02 am

Can you possibly provide evidence of this AshleyisBeast and all her/his ties to actually being a sexual predator, instead of just giving out what could also be false statements, denouncing another player. It's really kind of sick. Not in a good way.
Back to top Go down
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Booger banned for trying to protect Era?   Booger banned for trying to protect Era? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:07 am

He deactivated his FB account once he knew it got out. Talk to rogue about it, hes the one that has been talking with him
Back to top Go down
ultimose

ultimose

PostSubject: Re: Booger banned for trying to protect Era?   Booger banned for trying to protect Era? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:25 am

Matthew with no proof, this would turn into a witch hunt. What would happen if someone claimed you were a predator? Should you be banned?
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Booger banned for trying to protect Era?   Booger banned for trying to protect Era? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:51 am

Either provide proof or continue circling the precarious drain that is having this topic nuked.

Seriously, guys, do you not listen confused
Back to top Go down
ultimose

ultimose

PostSubject: Re: Booger banned for trying to protect Era?   Booger banned for trying to protect Era? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:06 am

Scoper wrote:
Either provide proof or continue circling the precarious drain that is having this topic nuked.

Seriously, guys, do you not listen confused

people seriously need to see what he said, its very very true One more thing to say, GROW UP.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Booger banned for trying to protect Era?   Booger banned for trying to protect Era? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:33 am

You guys banned JKLdogg with no proof that he made that site (after he was baned he admitted to it) yet you won't even look into this? You had no proof the the_federov or a few others "duping" (yeah a lot of people still duped rofl but not all of the instances had solid proof) yet you'll sit there and let kids get preyed on. Sharing of my "evidence" on the unofficial forums will be worthless as staff will say "oh this evidence is now common knowledge therefore useless" (like the whole leaking RC bullcrap rofl who cares about what you say on a nifty yahoo messenger that lets you spawn virtual guns)
In the end, it's not a question of growing up, it's a question of what's right and wrong. Me saying that someone say Lipton is a cunt in game merits some sort of punishment because we both play and I would be harassing him, but you'll let 'Ashley' go around and prey on young children. That's just some bullshlaka.
If you want evidence, go through logs SPECIFICALLY those of staff messages sent by fidel castro and rogue in the past week admitting to it happening. If you need more, i'll be happy to provide them after my ban for "intentional disruption of events" (more like embarassing rogue because he got cyber predatored) is up. Until then, I suggest all of you delete all graal friends on skype, facebook, email, etc because they rapin e'erbudy upin hur
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Booger banned for trying to protect Era?   Booger banned for trying to protect Era? Empty

Back to top Go down

Booger banned for trying to protect Era?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Era Community Discussion-