Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So yeah

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

So yeah Empty
PostSubject: So yeah   So yeah EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:18 am

I quit, blame Blue/Gabriel. SR will probably be pushed back as PWA will run Era for now.

Fuck this game. Bye
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

So yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah   So yeah EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:19 am

I say blame yourself O-o
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

So yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah   So yeah EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:30 am

MonkeyBob wrote:
I quit, blame Blue/Gabriel. SR will probably be pushed back as PWA will run Era for now.

Fuck this game. Bye

flawless victory
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

So yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah   So yeah EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:32 am

i say ur both 10 year olds xD u weren't a bad manager though i must admit, although u could've done some things better
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

So yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah   So yeah EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:52 am

BlueMelon wrote:
I say blame yourself O-o

I say fuck you and your little goody two shoes attitude. Like seriously, is it possible to be a bigger girl? You quit the game... go do something else.

Also, you know damn well that you did exactly what I did, as did a few other staff. Plus you uploaded spawners, therefore doing what you did was the biggest dick move ever. Good job buddy you broke my addiction to Graalonline. I can finally do something else for once.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

So yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah   So yeah EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:59 am

I didn't quit, I left the team until things got better or if you wanted to get serious about the server.
Spawner's uploaded to the server? the fuck where? If you think I did upload "spawners", why didn't you stop me or investigate me mr. manager? If you acutally CARE about the server, you would have left the position to someone who KNOWS how to run it.

Goody 2 shoes attitude... lol, I think i'm going to cry now ;~;
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

So yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah   So yeah EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:13 am

BlueMelon wrote:
I didn't quit, I left the team until things got better or if you wanted to get serious about the server.
Spawner's uploaded to the server? the fuck where? If you think I did upload "spawners", why didn't you stop me or investigate me mr. manager? If you acutally CARE about the server, you would have left the position to someone who KNOWS how to run it.

Goody 2 shoes attitude... lol, I think i'm going to cry now ;~;

I didn't stop and investigate because I was quitting and didn't give two shits about Era. Either way, you aren't the one to run it in my opinion. That's not me just being mad either. You have said on multiple occasions that you hate dealing with players, there's no denying that. That is half the job, no great manager was ever strictly a developer. It just doesn't happen that way.

What's funny as that after you and the people that left with you were gone, the team was running great. You just decided to act like the jealous ex girlfriend and show logs of stuff, that was so irrelevant to globals, but failed to show them that I deleted what I bought. Or even mention that you were a part of it as well. Their main argument was that I didn't remove the stuff Josh bought, but neither did you... You cared about that about as much as I did, which was less than none. But whatever.

When it comes down to it though, I guess I have to thank you for freeing me from this shitty game (or this server anyways), though I still think you're a bitch.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

So yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah   So yeah EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:30 am

I never said I was capable or even wanted or still wanted to manage era.

"Freeing" you from the server? Proves you didn't give 2 shits... I developed as a hobby, I cared/still care about the well- being of the server.

Good luck with your studies either way.
Back to top Go down
WillaDiaz
Committed Forum Member
WillaDiaz

So yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah   So yeah EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:39 am

God damn these unofficial forums are juicy as hell.

'Cause all this would've been insta deleted for complaining about Era like this.

Go free speech!
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

So yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah   So yeah EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:57 am

o.O
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

So yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah   So yeah EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:06 am

BlueMelon wrote:
I never said I was capable or even wanted or still wanted to manage era.

"Freeing" you from the server? Proves you didn't give 2 shits... I developed as a hobby, I cared/still care about the well- being of the server.

Good luck with your studies either way.

If I legitimately didn't care about Era, I would've resigned. The little abuse I ever did aside, I probably cared more than a lot of people on the team. Tim is probably the only one who knows how much I care for Era.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

So yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah   So yeah EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:07 am

Zach made a very good point, and you totally ignored it, Blue.

Why didn't you just delete the spawned items since you're a such paragon of incorruptibility?

It was within your power and you clearly knew about it since you had a part in it.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

So yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah   So yeah EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:19 am

We're either done with the extreme flaming here or looking at a topic close.
Tread lightly.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

So yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah   So yeah EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:29 am

Scoper wrote:
Tread lightly.

Shut your ass
Back to top Go down
Jess
Committed Forum Member

So yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah   So yeah EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:33 am

Scoper wrote:
Tread lightly.

No reason to lock this scoper.

Also, zach please explain this buying, spawning stuff completely so everyone understands who werent involved.

Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

So yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah   So yeah EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:39 am

Jess wrote:
Scoper wrote:
Tread lightly.

No reason to lock this scoper.

Also, zach please explain this buying, spawning stuff completely so everyone understands who werent involved.

When zach quit a long time ago, he set some guns to a price of 1 and bought them. He returned the next day, and deleted them.

There's no reason why this should have been an issue, it's just the PWAs making up an excuse to get him removed (and from what I've been told, blue seeking revenge.)

Even had he not deleted them, he was thereafter MANAGER, and kind of entitled to owning whatever spawned guns he wants.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Experienced Forum Member
Frankie

So yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah   So yeah EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:53 am

these forums are boring as fuck and every interesting topic gets locked. let them argue. it's entertaining. era drama is the best.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

So yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah   So yeah EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:04 am

Okay so back when I first got manager, Gabriel tried to control me as he did Tim (which is why he quit if you didn't know). Well it got to a point where he was trying to get me to fire Katbot, my PRA of choice, and promote his Vimes buddies (Klayton and Stephen) to admin positions. I didn't agree with this so I talked with my team and over half of us quit all at the same time. This was a pretty big hit to the team, losing almost all of it's developers and PRs, as well as all of the upper admins.

Anyways, we decided to go out with a bang. Mind you this was literally 10+ staff. We set some gun prices in various shops to $1 and bought a few. A few cute commands were added, as well as some spawners. Of course this didn't last long. Our terms were met and we were back on the team again some time that night.

Well I deleted the guns I bought, as did most of the others. Well lets fast forward a bit. Turns out that Josh Scelus didn't delete the 17 s6s that he bought, and transferred them to his alternate account. Well neither Blue nor myself looked into this, obviously. Josh is a good friend of ours and we knew he wouldn't give those out or do anything to harm the server. Keep in mind that this was after learning that we returned to the team, originally his plan was likely to distribute.

Someone, not saying names or anything, quit the team recently and decided to be a complete tool and take these logs of Josh and I buying these guns and send them to the PWAs. Turns out the logs of me deleting mine seemed to be conveniently missing. Cute. Well Mr. Big Bad Gabriel came requesting a meeting and then I got harassed by the PWAs for a good 30 minutes before they told me they were going to place me on some BS "indefinite suspension." I decided, fuck that, and quit. What the PWAs don't seem to understand, is that changing a server's manager as often as they just love to do on Era, kills the flow of things and the server in general a little more each time.

It's clear to me now why Era is not as good as it could be, it's so limited. Even as manager, you don't get the right to hire anyone you want. That was my biggest problem with Gabriel originally, it was "Hey can I hire 'x' as this?" He would reply "No, they don't have the best track record from my experience." Then after some discussing, it would end with something along the lines of "It's your choice, but if you hire them I won't make your management easy for you." Tim can back me up on that one for sure. I thought that would change when Tig became Era's PWA. Lolno. A little more freedom, but alas the same ending. The whole job is really overrated for the amount of crap you get. I was just one of those people who played Era for a long time and truly thought I could make a difference. Guess not.

All in all, I don't really want to portray Tig as a bad guy. He really isn't, he's probably one of the most calm and understanding high ranking players on this game. Of course I didn't agree with some of the things he asked of me, but that's normal for a employee to boss relationship. Gabriel is the one I cannot stand.

Anyhoo, I know I said I wasn't going to say names, but it's obvious who did it from the messages above.

Good job Blue, you've managed to kill Era that much more. Hope you're proud.

There, you all have the full story with some added in ranting. This is just from my personal experience.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

So yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah   So yeah EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:12 am

Kill Era you say? What have you ever contributed to era?

Sorry I won't comment on the other things that have been said.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

So yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah   So yeah EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:13 am

MonkeyBob wrote:

It's clear to me now why Era is not as good as it could be, it's so limited. Even as manager, you don't get the right to hire anyone you want. That was my biggest problem with Gabriel originally, it was "Hey can I hire 'x' as this?" He would reply "No, they don't have the best track record from my experience." Then after some discussing, it would end with something along the lines of "It's your choice, but if you hire them I won't make your management easy for you." Tim can back me up on that one for sure. I thought that would change when Tig became Era's PWA. Lolno. A little more freedom, but alas the same ending. The whole job is really overrated for the amount of crap you get. I was just one of those people who played Era for a long time and truly thought I could make a difference. Guess not.

All true
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

So yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah   So yeah EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:21 am

BlueMelon wrote:
Kill Era you say? What have you ever contributed to era?

Sorry I won't comment on the other things that have been said.

It does not matter what I've contributed. I was MANAGER. I was not, nor was I ever required to do any form of dev work under that title. Your position was different. I ran my team and they were loyal to me, after you and the two kids that liked you more left (not including Rogue who I'm sure doesn't like me that much.). But whatever, this isn't my problem anymore. I'm going to work for iEra.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

So yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah   So yeah EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:43 am

MonkeyBob wrote:
. I'm going to work for iEra.

Yeah he freed you for sheezy my neezy. You really think PWAs want you to work for another server after you basically tell them to fuck off? Oh well, your shit.

Anyways, I remember being on skype with all of you when you guys quit and loaded up on the guns and shit. Good times right there, but I don't see why you still think you're in the right.

Hey we had power, they didn't want us to, so we used it for personal gain then told them to fuck off. It was just for fun really, but in the end he kept all that shit. No big, he was my friend I knew he wouldn't do anything wrong.

Isn't that the same thing that happened with Chris Vimes? Oh well, you know best obviously.

Stop pointing fingers at each other, you're not going to change each others' minds. I can see why you can be limited because of who you can/can't hire but that has nothing to do with WHAT you can do does it?

Edit: I don't think you managed your team very well. They kind of just do whatever they want and don't follow policies that were put in place for a reason IE spawning items. I understand you can't dictate their every action, but the way they handled a lot of things was completely discriminatory and unprofessional.

Last edited by Booger on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition.)
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

So yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah   So yeah EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:55 am

PWA's have no jurisdiction over iPhone servers.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

So yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah   So yeah EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:59 am

Booger wrote:
MonkeyBob wrote:
. I'm going to work for iEra.

Yeah he freed you for sheezy my neezy. You really think PWAs want you to work for another server after you basically tell them to fuck off? Oh well, your shit.

Anyways, I remember being on skype with all of you when you guys quit and loaded up on the guns and shit. Good times right there, but I don't see why you still think you're in the right.

Hey we had power, they didn't want us to, so we used it for personal gain then told them to fuck off. It was just for fun really, but in the end he kept all that shit. No big, he was my friend I knew he wouldn't do anything wrong.

Isn't that the same thing that happened with Chris Vimes? Oh well, you know best obviously.

Stop pointing fingers at each other, you're not going to change each others' minds. I can see why you can be limited because of who you can/can't hire but that has nothing to do with WHAT you can do does it?

Edit: I don't think you managed your team very well. They kind of just do whatever they want and don't follow policies that were put in place for a reason IE spawning items. I understand you can't dictate their every action, but the way they handled a lot of things was completely discriminatory and unprofessional.

You're gay.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

So yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah   So yeah EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:05 am

Please see the IRL pictures thread for information about my gayness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah   So yeah Empty

Back to top Go down

So yeah

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Era Community Discussion-