Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bored so bye

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arc

bored so bye Empty
PostSubject: bored so bye   bored so bye EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:28 pm

Simply put, since i came back to era about 3 weeks ago, the entertainment value at first was on a rise, learning about various updates and new guns made it seem appealing again but now im already bored to death. I got a gang shortly, a shiny mvp gun, and won some events/raids, coolstorybro right but after the initial week i just found myself going through the motions of graal out of habit and thats not fun at all so why not quit and focus on something else brain numbing. Oh and probably the main reason i even came back to graal in the first place is to catch up with old friends.

This isnt too draw attention to myself but i saw it as a chance to show some growing problems from my own personal point of view.
Gaining new players is hard as fuck seeing as how the subscription policy is too expensive to even play this 2d piece of poo. Honestly, if most of you didnt have classic accounts, very few would even be here still.
We all know the community could be better but thats not gonna change. I know the staff is trying hard to keep players in era by making it more cookie cutter with the give-aways and making money alot easier to get but that can only hold attention for so long. If yall can find ways to rejuvinate it then ill commend ya but its definitely a up-hill battle with lots of work involved.

By by far the main key in graal or even era is friendship or just the social aspect, ive played graal since o god, 99-00? and most of my graal memories doesn't come from pking or spar tournaments but from the individual friends ive made and just talking to them and thats the main reason graal has always been my fall-back game.

anyways my dear diary rant is over, if i havent already given you my skype to get ahold then message me on here, back to powerlifting and hearing all the doyouevenlift shit on other forums.tymen

sorry for those of you scared of a wall of text btw <3

Back to top Go down
Nate

bored so bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored so bye   bored so bye EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:29 pm

<3 Sad...
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

bored so bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored so bye   bored so bye EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:35 pm

Gonna miss you bro. It's been some good times with you around, always a hilarious dude to pk and chat with. I hope you take care and enjoy life to the fullest dude
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

bored so bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored so bye   bored so bye EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:30 am

cya in 2 weeks man =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bored so bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored so bye   bored so bye Empty

Back to top Go down

bored so bye