Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WerewolfDiaz

WerewolfDiaz

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Banned   Banned EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:39 pm

So basically now i'm banned for "manipulating the graal client"

No idea what this is but.

Graal699075

Can i get a admin to elaborate my ban?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/1449539-karmakills.html
Pro

Pro

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:47 pm

WerewolfDiaz wrote:
So basically now i'm banned for "manipulating the graal client"

No idea what this is but.

Graal699075

Can i get a admin to elaborate my ban?

Manipulating the Graal Client.

Should never have tried son!

Good job!
Back to top Go down
WerewolfDiaz

WerewolfDiaz

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:55 pm

Umm not sure whats that ment to mean i've never done such act any proof of anything i've done?

And where is a rule on Manipulating the graal client have no clue wtf it is.

What like trying to hack or something? is that what it means?
Back to top Go down
WerewolfDiaz

WerewolfDiaz

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:58 pm

I don't plan on harming anyone i just got unbanned for abusing people i know this look bad but i've been wanting to play all week now i got banned for manipulating graal client?

This must of been some kind of autoban mistake or something whilst the servers were down today
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:03 pm

Interesting. =o
Back to top Go down
WerewolfDiaz

WerewolfDiaz

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:09 pm

Kenji wrote:
Interesting. =o

All my hate to you aside, But this is actually a time where you can shine can you see what happened to my account?
Back to top Go down
WerewolfDiaz

WerewolfDiaz

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:34 pm

I got banned the same time i booted up Virtual Advantages DayZ Loader / Script injector maybe that might be the hassle and no i don't own a copy of cheat engine so it couldn't of been that
Back to top Go down
WerewolfDiaz

WerewolfDiaz

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:38 pm

Sure I step on a few fingers but I think this is definately being targetted at me, I've never DDOS'd a player on Graal and i wouldn't go that far to do that to someone, I saw godzilla get DDOS'd 4 times in a Spar because people where sick of 'Laggers' And no one did a thing about it!

This is definately someone dropping the load on me if someone banned me for DDOSing
I've been a player since I was 11 Now i'm approaching 16 I wouldn't mess around with anything like that at all and that would be final This accounts too much a part of my life as is anything else

I do cincerely appologise for that week ban i received for abusing Shrimps and Tink and I hope this isn't effecting on why i was banned this time
Back to top Go down
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Hmm   Banned EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:43 pm

LOL, I remember that, It was actually 5 times because I was killing everyone in ranked spar I tried to talk to someone about it and they just shrugged me off (This was a while ago so not sure who I tried to talk to about it)

Good luck with your quest of being unbanned
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:07 am

WerewolfDiaz wrote:
I got banned the same time i booted up Virtual Advantages DayZ Loader / Script injector maybe that might be the hassle and no i don't own a copy of cheat engine so it couldn't of been that

That's most likely the case.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:35 am

I apologize for your misconceptions regarding 'manipulating the graal client' That's a cookie-cutter message that doesn't explain the actual reason, it's just the closes the banlist had.

I have PMed you your ban reason with the approval of some people more important than me. I'd lock the topic and ask that you not discuss it here, but I'm pretty sure that's not how koho wants the forum to go down :/
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:13 am

Scoper wrote:
I'd lock the topic and ask that you not discuss it here, but I'm pretty sure that's not how koho wants the forum to go down :/

The reason there is an unofficial forum is for this. Threads would get deleted on the official, so this gives the people an opportunity to talk about it. Staff doesn't have to get involved if they don't want to so the people just crying about it back and forth to each other doesn't cause much harm.
Back to top Go down
WerewolfDiaz

WerewolfDiaz

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:49 am

I was told by Scoper that I ddos'ed another player and that I won't be getting unbanned because some big head admin apparently watched it

I would like to know the times of which he witnessed it as the servers were down for a majoirty of the day yesterday and I was only logged on for a hour or so.

I haven't seen any evidence yet but have been told i was on skype with another player

I can show evidence that i haven't chatted with players from era for the past 4 days to it couldn't of happened for atleast 4 days

And someone said i massed a ip address
I would never of done said thing and there is no proof on that i've done anything like this and someone said they witnessed it ?

This all looks like some big setup to get me banned from the Era community and it's not very nice
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:52 am

WerewolfDiaz wrote:
I was told by Scoper that I ddos'ed another player and that I won't be getting unbanned because some big head admin apparently watched it

I would like to know the times of which he witnessed it as the servers were down for a majoirty of the day yesterday and I was only logged on for a hour or so.

I haven't seen any evidence yet but have been told i was on skype with another player

I can show evidence that i haven't chatted with players from era for the past 4 days to it couldn't of happened for atleast 4 days

I would never of done said thing and there is no proof on that i've done anything like this and someone said they witnessed it ?

This all looks like some big setup to get me banned from the Era community and it's not very nice

Most of that isn't what I said, at all. Consider rereading.
Also, screenshots were provided. No, I won't give them to you, because they contain a kid's IP address.
Back to top Go down
WerewolfDiaz

WerewolfDiaz

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:53 am

Also apparently this is a thing i enjoy doing in the past?

What Past I just only came back to era from being banned for 7 days for abusing other players!

Even then I was only playing for 3 days then i got banned after not playing for like 7 months!

I only just come back to Era now this happens?

I really think this is someone setting me up i would like to see valid evidence against me this is diffinately someone trying to get me banned who didn't like me
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:57 am

WerewolfDiaz wrote:
Also apparently this is a thing i enjoy doing in the past?

What Past I just only came back to era from being banned for 7 days for abusing other players!

Even then I was only playing for 3 days then i got banned after not playing for like 7 months!

I only just come back to Era now this happens?

I really think this is someone setting me up i would like to see valid evidence against me this is diffinately someone trying to get me banned who didn't like me

Well I mean, as far as showing you tons of proof goes:
No.

This was a decision I ran past pretty much everyone. So, if you'd like to get someone else to throw information at you, feel free. For my part, I've fulfilled my (not even an) obligation to inform you of your ban reason.
Back to top Go down
WerewolfDiaz

WerewolfDiaz

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:57 am

Scoper wrote:
WerewolfDiaz wrote:

Most of that isn't what I said, at all. Consider rereading.
Also, screenshots were provided. No, I won't give them to you, because they contain a kid's IP address.

Good joke there, Not funny.

Can you use a editor like MS paint to do a simple job to black out the ip address?

"PS. This isn't part of my RC log: to compound this, you may try to deny the DdoS bit, but nobody will believe you, since a highadmin chimed in that you admitted to them previously that it was a thing you did and enjoyed doing."

"Screenshots exist if needed."

"He also started this players IP through nickname, chat etc. Given that this is an alternate account and the extensive ban history"

This isn't a alternate account and i've had little ban history in the past couple of years a 7 day ban history in the past 12 months"

This is definately a setup i've only came back to graal my account isn't a "Alternate" and Scope seems like to know extensively on which this all happened if someone is setting me up and just looking for some thread to try and ban me i would appreciate it if someone came clean and said it

No scoper after saying you won't post Evidence because there is a ip address is very offensive to me and i would ilke to see the evidence and refusing to show the evidence makes it look like you have something other then the evidence to show,

Are you participating in some sort of way to get me banned?
Back to top Go down
WerewolfDiaz

WerewolfDiaz

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:59 am

When did this all take place?!??

I no i have ZERO admins on my side as i'm considered as a "Troll" Player and I'm not liked by many players i only have like 2 friends on graal and the rest usually are begging me for guns or call me Ez or a lagger

I get Razed every day from era staff because of most of my actions i don't have to neccasarily do anything to get abuse on era I get abused in real life and try to come to era to get manipulated into getting banned.

This is all so very rediuclus and makes me sad
Back to top Go down
WillaDiaz
Committed Forum Member
WillaDiaz

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:10 am

BAN FROM UNOFFICIAL FORUMS KEEPS DOUBLE POSTING /AFK
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:20 am

Lolsomad, all those posts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:00 am

Can i just ask who you are? And what name do you go by on era?

From what i gathered on this forum, you seem the type that would get on peoples nerves which would lead to multiple bans then you will play the feel sorry for me card.

I've read over this quickly as i have a headache. Can somebody please just give the guy a final answer to what is happening with his ban and then leave it at that.

I honestly believe that you deserved your ban. You can't go around abusing people, trolling people then come on the forum and expect people to be on your side and support you.

Hopefully this is a lesson to you.
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:03 am

W. Diaz, darklightclaw.

Everyone decided together to have him banned, chances are it isn't getting repealed.
You may feel free to email globals at support@graalonline.com though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Era Community Discussion-