Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Era Power Rankings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Era Power Rankings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Era Power Rankings   Era Power Rankings - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:02 am

csod123 wrote:
urmom04 wrote:
I obviously own Dusk all he does is hog bottom and he won't even betspar me again, besides HE MADE this list no reason to complain guys we all know everyone on that list>Dusk

corey thanks for the 300k in the past 2 days, and stfu about that being scared to betspar. i betspar you every day and win money from you every day because im better than you.

Well like if youare better might as well go for it free money right?
Back to top Go down
csod123

PostSubject: Re: Era Power Rankings   Era Power Rankings - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:03 am

Booger wrote:
csod123 wrote:
urmom04 wrote:
I obviously own Dusk all he does is hog bottom and he won't even betspar me again, besides HE MADE this list no reason to complain guys we all know everyone on that list>Dusk

corey thanks for the 300k in the past 2 days, and stfu about that being scared to betspar. i betspar you every day and win money from you every day because im better than you.

Well like if youare better might as well go for it free money right?

ya thats why i took all his money 2 days in a row
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Era Power Rankings   Era Power Rankings - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:07 am

But they're saying that you won't do it again yet you say that you're better. That doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
csod123

PostSubject: Re: Era Power Rankings   Era Power Rankings - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:10 am

Booger wrote:
But they're saying that you won't do it again yet you say that you're better. That doesn't make sense.

yea thats not true
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Era Power Rankings   Era Power Rankings - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:01 am

BlueMelon wrote:
rogue remember when I beat you 0-5 in spars?

P.S. don't mention what happened afterwards, make me look like a good PK'r so I can sneak myself on that list)

Melon #1
Wil sowl #0
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
Pro

Pro

PostSubject: Re: Era Power Rankings   Era Power Rankings - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:42 am

Madz seems to win against Logababy, and not having to much trouble with a few others. Where is he at!

Era Power Rankings - Page 3 Im-watching-you-meme
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Era Power Rankings   Era Power Rankings - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:31 am

Pro wrote:
Madz seems to win against Logababy, and not having to much trouble with a few others. Where is he at!

Could put him in the 250+ms list. Madz has high ms.
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Era Power Rankings   Era Power Rankings - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:49 am

Ummmm Angla
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Era Power Rankings   Era Power Rankings - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:08 am

Booger wrote:
Ummmm Angla

What about him? He aint in this list, he's in the 200+ list.
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Era Power Rankings   Era Power Rankings - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:43 am

lol ur all getting mad about a stupid list, and the list regards spars which are the easiest part of the game asides from street pk/gmap base pk
Back to top Go down
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Era Power Rankings   Era Power Rankings - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:37 pm

@Booger:
Regardless of human error, its quite easy to tell a good, or better, sparrer from the rest.

Basically, you may kill me in a spar (maybe), but there's no question of who's better between you and I.

Why? My track record.
One's track record doesn't guarantee that he'll win the next time, but it does make him/her the favorite to win it.

If you haven't seen my forum quote from the bible, it addresses this.

The race isn't to the swift, but you'd rather be him for he's most likely to win.
Or, collecting food before a famine doesn't mean you won't starve, but I'd recommend it.

Tk, regardless of the aspect of PK, you're terrible.

Having 200 hp, armor, cookies, and numerous super elixirs and STILL DYING with barely a kill just means that you're the worst player to have ever played era for as long as you have.

Any half-wit could probably clear an entire gang with that amount of HP -_-.
Back to top Go down
Logababy

PostSubject: Re: Era Power Rankings   Era Power Rankings - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:01 pm

Pro wrote:

I'll happily betspar or normally spar you 10 times Madz.
Back to top Go down
Pro

Pro

PostSubject: Re: Era Power Rankings   Era Power Rankings - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:47 pm

Logababy wrote:
Pro wrote:

I'll happily betspar or normally spar you 10 times Madz.

This again Logababy? Drop it.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

PostSubject: Re: Era Power Rankings   Era Power Rankings - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:06 am

Pro wrote:
This again Logababy? Drop it.

Seems like someone is chickening out of a challenge... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
urmom04

PostSubject: Re: Era Power Rankings   Era Power Rankings - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:46 am

csod123 wrote:
urmom04 wrote:

HAHHAAHAH i cleaned u dusk umad
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Era Power Rankings   Era Power Rankings - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:00 pm

I'm gonna get on this list.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Era Power Rankings   Era Power Rankings - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:01 pm

Scoper wrote:
I'm gonna get on this list.

I should be
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Era Power Rankings   Era Power Rankings - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:57 pm

urmom04 wrote:
csod123 wrote:
urmom04 wrote:

Not trying to be the debby downer, but I've kinda taken millions off of you betflipping wise.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdaddy

Wolfdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Era Power Rankings   Era Power Rankings - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:24 pm

Hmm, ok. cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5cI1drVUYQ
Back to top Go down
Logababy

PostSubject: Re: Era Power Rankings   Era Power Rankings - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:34 pm

The_Federov wrote:
urmom04 wrote:
csod123 wrote:
urmom04 wrote:

Not trying to be the debby downer, but I've kinda taken millions off of you betflipping wise.

If you want to bring betflipping in to this Nick, thanks for the 2mil bud Wink
Back to top Go down
Jess
Committed Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Era Power Rankings   Era Power Rankings - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:42 pm

I wish someone made a rap song about me.

Also I've never understood how people can talk shit and be like YAA IM BETTER. But when either person says ok lets bet spar then it just never happens?

It's pretty much argument over then when the person is offering the betspar and the other person refuses. It's like default loss basically.
Back to top Go down
Logababy

PostSubject: Re: Era Power Rankings   Era Power Rankings - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:55 pm

Jess wrote:
I wish someone made a rap song about me.

Also I've never understood how people can talk shit and be like YAA IM BETTER. But when either person says ok lets bet spar then it just never happens?

It's pretty much argument over then when the person is offering the betspar and the other person refuses. It's like default loss basically.

Because when someone is shit talking or saying they're better than you you can shut them up by offering them a betspar. When they decline it puts them in their place.
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Era Power Rankings   Era Power Rankings - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:49 am

Zeross wrote:

Tk, regardless of the aspect of PK, you're terrible.

Having 200 hp, armor, cookies, and numerous super elixirs and STILL DYING with barely a kill just means that you're the worst player to have ever played era for as long as you have.

Any half-wit could probably clear an entire gang with that amount of HP -_-.

i'm so bad at raiding that u had to nerf the rpg to counter me. ur prolly better than me but i shat on u 4-5times in a row the other day 1v1 in bh base sewers so stfu
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Era Power Rankings   Era Power Rankings - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:53 am

Logababy wrote:
The_Federov wrote:
urmom04 wrote:
csod123 wrote:
urmom04 wrote:

If you want to bring betflipping in to this Nick, thanks for the 2mil bud Wink

You act like I didn't get that from your friends, and I won it all back (3.5m to be exact) The next few days. Doesnt really bother me XD.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

PostSubject: Re: Era Power Rankings   Era Power Rankings - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:14 am

I am the best, yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Era Power Rankings   Era Power Rankings - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Era Power Rankings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next