Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gang events

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

Gang events Empty
PostSubject: Gang events   Gang events EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:09 am

Could we please have more gang events? I don't think one day a week is enough. When i was ETA i would host them atleast three times a week and everybody would prefer that. Not everybody gets to play on a Sunday and especially at those times. It's 00:00am/1pm when they get hosted so most Europeans won't be online.

I mean, i'm not saying to change the day they get hosted on. I think we would like to see more gang events throughout the week.
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Pwnstar

Gang events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang events   Gang events EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:21 am

i think thats a great idea.
and after every set of gang events give a new owner to the spartan laser for the winner.
Back to top Go down
Nastynas

Gang events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang events   Gang events EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:09 am

I think they should actually have more then one prize for gang events and start giving out more ECs for prizes....And the winner of the whole event should all get 20 ecs at the end of the gang event, Or get to pick a new gang gun to add to their arsenal...or pay to create a new one...more options for leaders.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

Gang events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang events   Gang events EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:13 am

Nastynas wrote:
I think they should actually have more then one prize for gang events and start giving out more ECs for prizes....And the winner of the whole event should all get 20 ecs at the end of the gang event, Or get to pick a new gang gun to add to their arsenal...or pay to create a new one...more options for leaders.

I agree. There is no more excitement about winning gang events now. You don't even get an MVP for each event you play? I mean, what's the point?

Even MVP's have no value. The items haven't been stocked since Tim's management and the items are worthless. When i was ETA, i would give out gang guns and prizes. I would keep a note of the winners and tell Tim which gang gets what and he would come on and give out the prizes.

I would like to see more prizes, more events and certainly new MVP items.
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Gang events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang events   Gang events EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:32 pm

GF KoHo wrote:
Nastynas wrote:

I agree. There is no more excitement about winning gang events now. You don't even get an MVP for each event you play? I mean, what's the point?

Even MVP's have no value. The items haven't been stocked since Tim's management and the items are worthless. When i was ETA, i would give out gang guns and prizes. I would keep a note of the winners and tell Tim which gang gets what and he would come on and give out the prizes.

I would like to see more prizes, more events and certainly new MVP items.

I think the same goes for regular events too. Not a lot of good stuff out there to motivate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gang events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang events   Gang events Empty

Back to top Go down

Gang events

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1