Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's era's playercount?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SickNasty

What's era's playercount? Empty
PostSubject: What's era's playercount?   What's era's playercount? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:32 pm

It seems like we get atleast 90 people online every day. How many unique log-ins do we get on average daily? And how many of those are gold?

Even though it's all new players I feel like the playercount is definitely improving.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: What's era's playercount?   What's era's playercount? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:39 am

Honestly I don't care if the playercount has risen. Most of these new people are huge faggots that just run, scam, usd, or do other retarded stuff like that. I guess I'm a newer player even though I've been here a fucking year, but I've made some good friends on here like Smasher and Koho etc and honestly not a lot of these new kids are past the "try hard" phase where all they want is to be a huge dick and get all the era money they can. Nobody tries for respect and honor anymore, which is why we see running 24/7, laming the piss out of people in spars, and other shit like that. Owell end rant.
Back to top Go down
Pacman
Site Moderator
Pacman

PostSubject: Re: What's era's playercount?   What's era's playercount? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:15 am

Personaly i Think We Need Those New Player But if they Usd Staff will find them and get them ban i Actually THink That if Era Had Better Graphic it would have like shet ton of ppl but hey i love era so yea just let the new player play and they will become Good Players one Day Even though i Dont Consider my Self as a Good Player Yet
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: What's era's playercount?   What's era's playercount? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:26 am

Not true. Nobody can be banned for USDIng because there will never be enough evidence to do so. PWAs always overturn it.
Back to top Go down
SickNasty

PostSubject: Re: What's era's playercount?   What's era's playercount? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:28 am

Booger Scelus wrote:
Honestly I don't care if the playercount has risen. Most of these new people are huge faggots that just run, scam, usd, or do other retarded stuff like that. I guess I'm a newer player even though I've been here a fucking year, but I've made some good friends on here like Smasher and Koho etc and honestly not a lot of these new kids are past the "try hard" phase where all they want is to be a huge dick and get all the era money they can. Nobody tries for respect and honor anymore, which is why we see running 24/7, laming the piss out of people in spars, and other shit like that. Owell end rant.

Eh even if only 1/50 new trials become gold and joins a gang that helps out era

Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: What's era's playercount?   What's era's playercount? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:30 am

Not necessarily. The dynamic is terrible now. It's not fun to pk because people just run and lame, so what's the point? If the game is centered around pking then it's ruined because of that.
Back to top Go down
Pacman
Site Moderator
Pacman

PostSubject: Re: What's era's playercount?   What's era's playercount? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:32 am

The Game Shouldnt just be ON PKing Man... Plus have oyu already tough about if ppl run maybe theyr arent Pking Type of ppl like me i love era but i Pk Not Often i prefere merch and Use to BE Era Hotel owner..
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: What's era's playercount?   What's era's playercount? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:44 am

You bring me to my next point, the game is no longer about pking it's about making more money than everyone and farming hours idling at unstick.
Back to top Go down
Pacman
Site Moderator
Pacman

PostSubject: Re: What's era's playercount?   What's era's playercount? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:05 am

i Never afk somewhere unless i come back in less then 10 min\
and i love making money but i also love pking when i do pk
Back to top Go down
DooM NCR

DooM NCR

PostSubject: Re: What's era's playercount?   What's era's playercount? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:05 pm

Booger Scelus wrote:
yeah i agree. ive played on era for about 2 years. if not, close to that. soo many people run and lame now, even alot of teaming. the game is going downhill player wise. ya, i do lame myself now but only because no one actually plays with honor anymore like we used to. i used to pk with honor and all but now when i pk with honor and im about to win, the player runs and eats. ive already gotten to that point where i say fuck it. but it is nice to see a good player who actually plays with honor every now and then. just wish all the no life trolls on era would go somewhere else like zodiac
Back to top Go down
Pro

Pro

PostSubject: Re: What's era's playercount?   What's era's playercount? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:09 pm

Missing the old-school Era. Yes, we all do. Sad
Back to top Go down
WillaDiaz
Committed Forum Member
WillaDiaz

PostSubject: Re: What's era's playercount?   What's era's playercount? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:12 am

i dont always like to pk, but when i do, i dont have the necessary tools to compete no more cuz this hat costed me 600 grand, not complaining tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's era's playercount?   What's era's playercount? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's era's playercount?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Era Community Discussion-