Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Robot

Robot

Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner Empty
PostSubject: Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner   Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:19 pm

Oh look food got rebalanced, Donuts got nerfed to the point of being worthless, MoonWok instead of just being a clone of DH is now actually worse, and now DH has the fastest healing item in the game...Hmm not corrupt at all huh? This is blatant favoritism, now DH has the only food item worth buying, GEE I WONDER WHO WILL PROFIT FROM THAT, I DON'T KNOW MAYBE THE BUSINESS ADMINS FRIEND?

It's shit like this that makes this game almost unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner   Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:25 pm

Robot wrote:
almost

Rolling Eyes

But really.

1. MoonWok should never have existed, and should be removed (at least from player-owned status, fortune cookies are cute and the theme is cute... rather see it be NPC than become an empty patch of grass but w.e). But, it shouldn't have been created anyway.
2. Donuts shouldn't have been touched, not sure what was nerfed, don't really care, but they were fine.
3. Dairy Hut was fine before MoonWok cloned it, see #1.

Fixed.

Can we get some hard statistics on what exactly was changed, I can't even bother to login let alone test them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
Robot

Robot

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner   Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:00 am

Donuts actually haven't changed, I misread the numbers.
But even that being the case, who would eat a donut when you can heal 50 hp in 2.5 seconds. Compared to the 5-6 seconds of seseme chicken.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner   Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:35 am

So all he did was edit Cheese or something?
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner   Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:06 am

Lime doesn't even have NC, so someone else would have had to have changed the stats.
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner   Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:49 pm

Milkshakes are better than cheese anyway, whacha talkin' about?
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner   Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:51 pm

I am me wrote:
Milkshakes are better than cheese anyway, whacha talkin' about?

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
Back to top Go down
Starkmalark

Starkmalark

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner   Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:24 pm

Typical Era, staff favor their friends and forget about everyone else.

If you aren't friends with staff, might as well not even play because the playing field is quite tilted.

Just sell MoonWok and stay out of the business game if you aren't friends with any staff, you will always get jewed down.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner   Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:59 am

This was not done in a "buddy" type relationship, believe me. It was done to change dairy hut's items around so it would make more sense. $1 for a cheese? Cheapest item at DH and got the best healing out of the store? Come on, who's idea was that? The milkshake has been changed.
Back to top Go down
bennyburrito
Committed Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner   Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:05 am

I don't understand why the prices weren't just reversed back.
Back to top Go down
Robot

Robot

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner   Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:29 am

BlueMelon wrote:
This was not done in a "buddy" type relationship, believe me. It was done to change dairy hut's items around so it would make more sense. $1 for a cheese? Cheapest item at DH and got the best healing out of the store? Come on, who's idea was that? The milkshake has been changed.

Yeah, i'm 100% fine with that, but the fact is, milkshakes now heal +50 in 2.5 seconds while seseme chicken also heals +50, but takes around 5-6 seconds.

Now instead of just being a DH clone, MW now is worse than Dairy Hut, and the prices are similar.

for $5 you can heal +50 in 5-6 seconds or for $6 you can heal +50 in 2.5 seconds. I wonder which is going to sell more.

The prices and heal amounts are now worse than ever.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner   Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:58 am

Like I said, it has been changed. It is now almost equal. They pay 1 dollar more for a SLIGHTLY better heal.
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner   Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:05 am

Well Cheese only heals 30 now, +10 +10 +10, and milkshakes are +16 +16 +18.
I find it was smart to switch up the healing due to some dumbass (loliknowhowyouare) staff who put cheese to 1$ and everyone decided to spend a few thousand on cheese and stockpiled it making nobody need to buy items.

Now people have a bunch of cheese which isn't the best healing item, and their pushed to buy the other one if they want to heal better.

I honestly don't know why cheese was put to 1$ and why this wasn't changed instantly.
Oh and apparently the healing ticks were reduced also, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner   Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:45 am

I'm glad it's hard to fuck up a box of bullets
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner   Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:03 am

*buys box of bullets* "WHAT ONLY 26 ROUNDS!?"
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner   Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:12 am

bennyburrito wrote:
I don't understand why the prices weren't just reversed back.

The previous owner made it 1$, so cheese couldn't be a primary healing source, or primary money maker, its all over the mall 1$ each now! As for those of you acusing seth of being friends of the staff, I know quite a few staff that don't like seth all that much.
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner   Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:33 am

Staff has to put the cheese at 1$ so.....Blame the staff not business owner.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner   Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:13 am

I am me wrote:
Staff has to put the cheese at 1$ so.....Blame the staff not business owner.
Business owner told them to. It's not like in a case of "The parents let them do it" They wanted it done, it ruined the buisness. I personally think this is a great fix.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner   Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:53 am

Excuse me while I make ammo boxes 10 bullets. /afk
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner   Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:27 am

Put back Neo Rifle ammo so I can actually use an Ak47 gun as my main weapon.
Thanks Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner   Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:41 am

MonkeyBob wrote:
Excuse me while I make ammo boxes 10 bullets. /afk

I love you for this.
They need 10x as many boxes Smile

Silly
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner   Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:47 am

Buisness owner told staff to do something.....lol at that statement. Either way it was stupid decision for staff to allow it, it's their duty to balance businesses, and that was an obvious stupid decision.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner   Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:33 am

Robot wrote:
BlueMelon wrote:

Yeah, i'm 100% fine with that, but the fact is, milkshakes now heal +50 in 2.5 seconds while seseme chicken also heals +50, but takes around 5-6 seconds.

Now instead of just being a DH clone, MW now is worse than Dairy Hut, and the prices are similar.

for $5 you can heal +50 in 5-6 seconds or for $6 you can heal +50 in 2.5 seconds. I wonder which is going to sell more.

The prices and heal amounts are now worse than ever.

Here's a novel healing type:
Make MoonWok food heal for an infinite amount over time, but only so long as the player remains stationary. (that is, the food will keep healing as long as the player doesn't move, but the player isn't frozen.)
i.e.:
tier 1 ($2) food heals 5 per second until you move. (20 sec to heal 100 hp/28 sec to heal 140 hp)
tier 2 ($4) food heals 7.5 per second until you move. (14 sec to heal 100 hp/19 sec to heal 140 hp)
tier 3 ($6) heals 10 per second until you move.(10 sec to heal 100 hp/14 sec to heal 140 hp)

And obviously, it wouldn't heal until after the first second after you use it, that way people can't just switch to it, heal for 1 tick and keep moving.

Last edited by fiberwire on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner   Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:41 am

fiberwire wrote:

Here's a novel healing type:
Make MoonWok food heal for an infinite amount over time, but only so long as the player remains stationary. (that is, the food will keep healing as long as the player doesn't move)
i.e.:
tier 1 ($2) food heals 5 per second until you move. (20 sec to heal 100 hp/28 sec to heal 140 hp)
tier 2 ($4) food heals 7.5 per second until you move. (14 sec to heal 100 hp/19 sec to heal 140 hp)
tier 3 ($6) heals 10 per second until you move.(10 sec to heal 100 hp/14 sec to heal 140 hp)

And obviously, it wouldn't heal until after the first second after you use it, that way people can't just switch to it, heal for 1 tick and keep moving.

Or just sell beds people can walk around with, and whenever they stand still they heal until they move again.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner   Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:50 am

Beds heal slower than 10 health per second.

Also, shut up, troll. No one even listens to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner   Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner Empty

Back to top Go down

Looks like Lime-o-Matic is buddies with DH owner

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Era Community Discussion-