Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fair or unfair?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

Fair or unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Fair or unfair?   Fair or unfair? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:49 am

Ok, so I basically think Rupert should be fired. Why? He is terrible at what he does. He's used staff abilitys to take my weapons, he than admit to doing it, but said he was allowed to and kept it (till Zach took it.) He also watched a trade for me, said the person can pay me 40k by the following sunday, and it's been 4 weeks and he now refuses to have watched the trade at all. Really why is this guy allowed here?
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Experienced Forum Member
Frankie

Fair or unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair or unfair?   Fair or unfair? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:55 am

rupert is a bad ass smooth jazz drummer irl respect him
Back to top Go down
bennyburrito
Committed Forum Member

Fair or unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair or unfair?   Fair or unfair? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:30 pm

Frankie wrote:

but can he cover botch
Back to top Go down
Rupert

Rupert

Fair or unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair or unfair?   Fair or unfair? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:37 pm

absolutely dude, anything from botch. Also, Fed, quit your bitching man. Literally hear nothing but crying from you, I was NOT the PR that watched your mansion trade. Not sure why you insist that I was.
Back to top Go down
http://sparhawk.bandcamp.com
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

Fair or unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair or unfair?   Fair or unfair? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:03 pm

Lololololololol x10
Back to top Go down
Starkmalark

Starkmalark

Fair or unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair or unfair?   Fair or unfair? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:43 pm

Frankie wrote:
pfft doubt that.
Fruity loops doesn't count as playing the drums.
Keep telling yourself dubstep is real music and takes real talent.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

Fair or unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair or unfair?   Fair or unfair? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:04 am

Dunno Rupert, and dunno the situation. But if it's as cut and dry as the first part of what fed says (used PR powers to borrow items) then he should be fired immediately.

That kind of unprofessionalism and jackassery is something people shouldn't be allowed to get away with. Back when we had a respectable staff team, he'd already be gone for something like that.

If it's a more complex situation than that, then I apologize for my statement. However, you guys have kind of just shit on the topic and not really provided any information to make me think otherwise.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

Fair or unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair or unfair?   Fair or unfair? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:07 am

Scoper wrote:
Dunno Rupert, and dunno the situation. But if it's as cut and dry as the first part of what fed says (used PR powers to borrow items) then he should be fired immediately.

That kind of unprofessionalism and jackassery is something people shouldn't be allowed to get away with. Back when we had a respectable staff team, he'd already be gone for something like that.

If it's a more complex situation than that, then I apologize for my statement. However, you guys have kind of just shit on the topic and not really provided any information to make me think otherwise.

Here is the full situation, so you can take back, or confirm your statement.

I was hosting a house event in my house, for a S6. Rupert than went in my house, and grabbed my s6. I was in the room though, so he dropped it again. (Dropped by Rupert was left on the item when right clicked) than later, maybe 15-30 minutes later I get a pm saying "YOUR OVE GLOVE JUST, DISSAPEARED!" I than walk into the room, realize it's gone, than automatically assume Rupert did it. I than get Zach to confirm with logs. Zach confirms, and instead of turning him in, I message him telling him I know, and asking for it back. He than refutes with "It was dropped and the door was open, I am allowed to take items." I than told him you need VIP and/or staff tag to get the items, and he keeps to the same statement. I than pm Zach and he returns it. Zach says he'll leave Katbot to deal with it. I than pm Katbot later that day, and he said "Must of had a bad cup of joe." I didn't expect anything good to come from katbot dealing with it, as he's falsely banned me twice, and (not pointing fingers) when I came back after my second ban my Axe had been removed from my inventory, probably with other items.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

Fair or unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair or unfair?   Fair or unfair? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:04 am

If he didn't have VIP access to the home, that's illegal.

I've even seen people banned for less abuse.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

Fair or unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair or unfair?   Fair or unfair? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:17 am

The_Federov wrote:
words...words... "Must of had a bad cup of joe." words...words...

This made me laugh. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

Fair or unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair or unfair?   Fair or unfair? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:18 am

Rogue wrote:

He didn't have access, let alone VIP. Ask Zach, he's my witness.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

Fair or unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair or unfair?   Fair or unfair? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:52 pm

The_Federov wrote:
Rogue wrote:

He didn't have access, let alone VIP. Ask Zach, he's my witness.

This is why PR's didn't have CanEnterHouse, until someone fucked that up. He should probably be fired, but nobody will actually do it. Sorry man
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

Fair or unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair or unfair?   Fair or unfair? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:37 pm

He was able to enter the house due to Federov unlocking it for all players to enter, cause at the time he was giving his items away. So, uh, shut up Federov.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

Fair or unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair or unfair?   Fair or unfair? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:53 pm

Tim_Rocks wrote:
He was able to enter the house due to Federov unlocking it for all players to enter, cause at the time he was giving his items away. So, uh, shut up Federov.

If he wasn't given VIP access then he wouldn't be able to pick up any items.
You should know, you scripted it.

See my previous post.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

Fair or unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair or unfair?   Fair or unfair? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:17 pm

Only certain levels in houses apply to that script, your items will be either red or green if they're in a protected area. Unless of course you disabled the color change and wouldn't realize the level wasn't protected.
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

Fair or unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair or unfair?   Fair or unfair? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:28 pm

Anyone with PR tag can pick up items in ANY house level dunno what you guys are smoking.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

Fair or unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair or unfair?   Fair or unfair? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:24 am

Whether security measures were in place or not, I don't see how you guys can justify a PR taking someone's items and being an asshole to them about it.

You guys are supposed to be an example of good behavior, not a bunch of jerks.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

Fair or unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair or unfair?   Fair or unfair? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:23 am

Tim_Rocks wrote:
Only certain levels in houses apply to that script, your items will be either red or green if they're in a protected area. Unless of course you disabled the color change and wouldn't realize the level wasn't protected.

He was on hide when he did it. I've had the colors on and they work in the room he took it from. Your argument is completely invalid, but I'd like to give you a chance to validate what he did, and why he should stay.

Go.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

Fair or unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair or unfair?   Fair or unfair? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:00 am

This happened about a month ago, and he had already had rights removed and was demoted for it. Plus you're the Federov, you can handle someone "teasing" you and making an item disappear. Zach was even in the level like you said he was, do you honestly think someone is just going to take an item for keeps while Zach is watching? Doubtful. Quit your bitching, you got your gun back anyway, you're just out for blood now.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

Fair or unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair or unfair?   Fair or unfair? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:58 am

Tim_Rocks wrote:
This happened about a month ago, and he had already had rights removed and was demoted for it. Plus you're the Federov, you can handle someone "teasing" you and making an item disappear. Zach was even in the level like you said he was, do you honestly think someone is just going to take an item for keeps while Zach is watching? Doubtful. Quit your bitching, you got your gun back anyway, you're just out for blood now.

Zach was not in the level, please tell show me where I said that. I just pmed Zach and he proved it through logs. Read before you abuse. And what's The_Federov have to do with dealing with Teasing? I don't get it. He was not demoted for it, you're just trying to cover his sorry ass up, as for out for blood, he aided in scamming me, and I can't prove that, so I'll take him with the cases I can prove. Sorry if that upsets you.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

Fair or unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair or unfair?   Fair or unfair? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:26 am

Actually, I got the story from Katbot who then put it in your comments of what happened. The comments say Zach was simply in the area, I was assuming that meant he was in the same level. And, he was demoted, I remember that one just fine, I never really asked as to why he was, I just knew it had something to do with you.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

Fair or unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair or unfair?   Fair or unfair? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:00 am

Delt with.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

Fair or unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair or unfair?   Fair or unfair? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:15 am

Something that happened a month ago seems a bit past the statute of limitation on getting him in trouble :/ I wouldn't have spoke so far against anyone (although the things I said were true) had that been stated in any original post.

Also, blind accusations about scamming don't help.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

Fair or unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair or unfair?   Fair or unfair? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:20 am

Scoper wrote:
Something that happened a month ago seems a bit past the statute of limitation on getting him in trouble :/ I wouldn't have spoke so far against anyone (although the things I said were true) had that been stated in any original post.

Also, blind accusations about scamming don't help.

Graal doesn't have a statute of limitation.
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

Fair or unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair or unfair?   Fair or unfair? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:37 am

What is this Amurika?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fair or unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair or unfair?   Fair or unfair? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fair or unfair?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Era Community Discussion-