Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Servers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

Servers Empty
PostSubject: Servers   Servers EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:56 am

The lovely servers are down once again. Dev is opened.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servers   Servers EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:03 am

I'm personally wondering... why the fk do the main servers (that should be on the best hosts) continue to crash everyday. But the Dev server and GK and such (dead, no one uses, etc.) never go down. I honestly doubt the obvious reason of player traffic (used vs unused) means anything on a game peaking at 100 players.

Pretty much ridiculous that GK will never go down, and if it did I'm sure Stefan would be on top of it near instantly... just so 12-15 people can perma-afk. But the 200~ constant players on Zodiac, Era, and UN (the 3 most populated servers) have to deal with constant disconnections and server crashes lately.

Dunno, just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servers   Servers EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:32 am

Actually GK did go down the first time and many people got reset, it took over a month to get restored and still people haven't received some of their items back.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servers   Servers EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:58 am

I am me wrote:
Actually GK did go down the first time and many people got reset, it took over a month to get restored and still people haven't received some of their items back.

When it comes to GK I still haven't been restored from the support center hacking back in 08'... as proof I'm still [glitch] equipped with 28/30/29 stats and a whole set of gear (clothing, bow, shield) displayed on my character, yet my inventory is essentially empty save for a shovel and empty quiver.

So good, they should just delete that server and save themselves the cost of the host they use... since it is just a cesspool of USD (I've witnessed 3 accounts of USDing on GK within the past week, and I don't even play or log in there!) and perma-afkers farming profile hours.

In other news, someone hmu when Era actually works and stops d/cing or whatever so I can do a quest run and get some more free ammo. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servers   Servers EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:24 am

lol :3
Rogue get your arse on Era and lets run the quest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servers   Servers Empty

Back to top Go down

Servers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1