Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats up BB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheCrackTurtle
Committed Forum Member
TheCrackTurtle

Whats up BB? Empty
PostSubject: Whats up BB?   Whats up BB? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:12 am

Just wanted to share the glory - Black Holst now has their second gang gun before everyone else. W00T W00T. cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

Whats up BB? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up BB?   Whats up BB? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:15 am

How is this possible? :O! Wasn't BB top of point list every week since the release?
Unless the leaders spent points on member limit
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

Whats up BB? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up BB?   Whats up BB? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:46 am

CoolStoryBro.

You guys can have all the guns you want. We will just take the #1 spot every week.
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

Whats up BB? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up BB?   Whats up BB? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:56 am

Kohola_KinG wrote:
CoolStoryBro.

You guys can have all the guns you want. We will just take the #1 spot every week.

There's a minimum of 5 gang guns.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Whats up BB? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up BB?   Whats up BB? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:06 am

BlueMelon wrote:
How is this possible? :O! Wasn't BB top of point list every week since the release?
Unless the leaders spent points on member limit

Gang events were for 10k points, I guess BH won and took the spoils.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

Whats up BB? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up BB?   Whats up BB? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:13 am

Rogue lead some flawless execution through gang events and BH netted 10k points (Despite a free win in TDM while Chris jailed me/banned Skyler). Maybe Rams could learn a thing or two while he afks all the time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

Whats up BB? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up BB?   Whats up BB? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:38 am

Yeah, because you'd beat us in TDM, although you never have -_-.
Back to top Go down
TheCrackTurtle
Committed Forum Member
TheCrackTurtle

Whats up BB? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up BB?   Whats up BB? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:50 am

SpongeBob RoundPants wrote:
Rogue lead some flawless execution through gang events and BH netted 10k points (Despite a free win in TDM while Chris jailed me/banned Skyler). Maybe Rams could learn a thing or two while he afks all the time.

You got it all wrong. I AFk'd during KoTH and Gang Wars I wasnt even online during TDM. I played the entire CTF though. =]
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

Whats up BB? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up BB?   Whats up BB? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:57 am

TheCrackTurtle wrote:

You got it all wrong. I AFk'd during KoTH and Gang Wars I wasnt even online during TDM. I played the entire CTF though. =]

Umad bro?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
Chris

Whats up BB? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up BB?   Whats up BB? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:12 am

Despite a free win in TDM while Chris jailed me/banned Skyler

This is not quite accurate, and you know it. Both of you had already left and were threatening to remove other gang members if they didn't ditch the event as well, which is why you were in jail for a couple hours. You would have won if you'd stayed (your gang lost by less than 15 points). Even once Rams returned from being idle and was added to the event, you refused to play and left after I summoned you multiple times.

From toguild:

Quote :
supaman771 (Black Holst) : everyone leave
skyler10 (Black Holst) : everyone leave
supaman771 (Black Holst) : ^
skyler10 (Black Holst) : everyone leave STOP FUCKING PKING AND LEAVE
skyler10 (Black Holst) : kicking everyone thats pking from the gang in 1 minute
skyler10 (Black Holst) : kicking everyone thats pking from the gang in 1 minute fyi
skyler10 (Black Holst) : kicking everyone thats pking from the gang in 1 minute fyi
skyler10 (Black Holst) : kicking everyone thats pking from the gang in 1 minute fyi, leave now
skyler10 (Black Holst) : kicking everyone thats pking from the gang in 1 minute fyi, leave now
blackboy (Black Holst) : why./.
skyler10 (Black Holst) : me and rogue already left you dumbfucks
skyler10 (Black Holst) : me and rogue already left you dumbfucks now leave
skyler10 (Black Holst) : me and rogue already left you dumbfucks now leave
skyler10 (Black Holst) : me and rogue already left you dumbfucks now leave you have NO chance
skyler10 (Black Holst) : me and rogue already left you dumbfucks now leave you have NO chance

In addition, TDM didn't count towards the 10k gang points, which I explained via a mass message:

Quote :
Time: Sun May 27 01:44:07 2012
Mass message:
Okay, here's what we're doing as far as the 10k gang points:

The last event ended prematurely. BH had a lead of about 50 points on BB, and was about 50 points away from winning. It's feasible that [Blazian Bandits] could have won during that time, so we've decided to do this:

- Black Holst gets EC for winning, and an MVP coin for the MVP
- Points will be reset (BB and BH both had 1). The last event (gang wars) determines who gets the 10k gang points.

Please don't bitch about this. There's nothing I can do to make everyone happy here, so compromise is the best I can hope for. BH, you know you'd be saying the same thing if the situation was reversed.

Gang Wars will start in about 5 minutes. The winning gang will get the 10k points. Get your gang members ready!

This decision was agreed upon by both Zach and Benny.

Quote :
Benny Burrito (Events Team): ah
Benny Burrito (Events Team): Gang wars would be fine.
Benny Burrito (Events Team): "Main Event"
Chris Vimes: k
Zach!: Sounds good to me

There are a lot of things you can hate me for, but don't say that the events were rigged. They weren't.
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

Whats up BB? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up BB?   Whats up BB? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:24 am

lol@skyler

this surprised me though, bb is usually the gang that tends to leave events when things rnt going as planned
Back to top Go down
TheCrackTurtle
Committed Forum Member
TheCrackTurtle

Whats up BB? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up BB?   Whats up BB? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:38 am

Skyler no longer has rights o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whats up BB? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up BB?   Whats up BB? Empty

Back to top Go down