Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Okay Then Again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Okay Then Again Empty
PostSubject: Okay Then Again   Okay Then Again EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:43 pm

Since my other topic was locked due to Tim being pissed off or something I'll just write more of my argument here. I said exactly the same thing you did Tim, and maybe you need to pay more attention because what Vimes did was WORSE than what Loga did and you're still sucking his dick to script for you. He should be FIRED and BANNED just like Logababy because what he did was take an item that NOBODY had originally and GIVE it to his FRIEND. That's more than what you banned Logababy for so maybe you need to stop playing favorites with him and do more than "slap him on the wrist" because remember that's ineffective, and yes Vimes got away with it for a long time. I've seen him using a spawned Navy for probably over a month now, same with Clayton's. Also, it seems viable now to reason that because he actually did work on the server that it was okay for him to spawn things for his own personal use (Cited from Jess, a PR). Logababy worked here longer than Vimes has for this last time around, maybe y'all should stick with the same idea for everyone instead of just firing and banning people you don't like. First Nex for "trying out guns" (which Vimes has done for over a month and even let his friend do it too!) and now Logababy for reversing a trade that involved a scammed mp5 navy (if someone scammed your gun that you were lending your sister I guarantee that you would reverse the trade Tim, so don't act like you're so far removed from this). All in all, Vimes shouldn't have a job anymore because his offences exceeded those used to legitimize a global ban for 45 days, and now he's just on thin ice. How cute Tim, slapping on the wrist will probably work for the guy who USDed items he spawned while he was manager, then came back and got spawning rights as a developer and spawned himself and a friend the best gun in the game. Perfectly done.
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

Okay Then Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay Then Again   Okay Then Again EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:21 pm

Uh oh, somebody's in twouble.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

Okay Then Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay Then Again   Okay Then Again EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:14 am

Tim has already gave his response and I think its pretty clear. If you have any more concerns, support@graalonline.com
I would also check to see if your facts are legitimate before getting globals involved.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Okay Then Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay Then Again   Okay Then Again EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:02 am

BlueMelon wrote:

I would also check to see if your facts are legitimate before getting globals involved.

I could say the same to you
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

Okay Then Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay Then Again   Okay Then Again EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:02 am

Booger Scelus wrote:
BlueMelon wrote:

I could say the same to you

I have not presented any facts I'm just giving you advice before you consider pushing forward
Back to top Go down
TheCrackTurtle
Committed Forum Member
TheCrackTurtle

Okay Then Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay Then Again   Okay Then Again EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:10 am

Managers always end up USDing a few guns here and there. Most administrators work pretty hard so I think its fair to let them earn a few bucks from their work on Era. It's good to keep them motivated, right? Chris, Tim, DT and high-ranking staff are pretty much allowed to use or perhaps "test" whatever gun they would like so i dont see your point. I dont know what happened with this dude that got banned but I think you should just unban him and use the jail system, it seems to be much more effective.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Okay Then Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay Then Again   Okay Then Again EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:05 am

TheCrackTurtle wrote:
Managers always end up USDing a few guns here and there. Most administrators work pretty hard so I think its fair to let them earn a few bucks from their work on Era. It's good to keep them motivated, right? Chris, Tim, DT and high-ranking staff are pretty much allowed to use or perhaps "test" whatever gun they would like so i dont see your point. I dont know what happened with this dude that got banned but I think you should just unban him and use the jail system, it seems to be much more effective.

Rams I've always been in favor of that. People volunteer so much time to the servers and help develop for basically no pay, but that has never been the case. You can't just let some people get away with benefits and ban others for them. It either needs to be A or B, no questions asked.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

Okay Then Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay Then Again   Okay Then Again EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:37 am

I've read both threads and i see your point Booger and the other thread shouldn't of been locked, howeever. I don't even see the point in firing AND banning people just because of what they did when they where staff. Should firing them not be enough? I mean, why ban them and lower the player count even more? If they don't have rights then surely they cannot do it again.

Also with Chris, yes he is a pain in the ass. He has spawned navy's and lent them to friends. Yes. However, it's no big deal really. It's only a game man. Why does everybody get so worked up over it? We are all adults, well most anyway. Chris is a good scripter and he is an awesome staff member, like it or not. He can abuse now and then but so what? He gives us new things? Shouldn't that make up for it.

Just fire and quit banning people.

Logas a good guy. He just made a mistake. We all make mistakes.
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Okay Then Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay Then Again   Okay Then Again EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:39 am

Kohola_KinG wrote:
I've read both threads and i see your point Booger and the other thread shouldn't of been locked, howeever. I don't even see the point in firing AND banning people just because of what they did when they where staff. Should firing them not be enough? I mean, why ban them and lower the player count even more? If they don't have rights then surely they cannot do it again.

Also with Chris, yes he is a pain in the ass. He has spawned navy's and lent them to friends. Yes. However, it's no big deal really. It's only a game man. Why does everybody get so worked up over it? We are all adults, well most anyway. Chris is a good scripter and he is an awesome staff member, like it or not. He can abuse now and then but so what? He gives us new things? Shouldn't that make up for it.

Just fire and quit banning people.

Logas a good guy. He just made a mistake. We all make mistakes.

Exactly man.
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

Okay Then Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay Then Again   Okay Then Again EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:04 am

lol @ tim for getting mad and closing thread xD

anyways..staff used to be allowed to abuse. sometimes they'd /heal in the middle or the raid and sometimes they'd just raid on godmode (this is when staff used to work though). i dnt think this is right but trying some guns for 10minutes doesn't seem too abusive lmao. u all laughed in my face when i reported chris hosting events in which he was playing and kicking players he didn't like and that was way worst than this bs
there's really no point in being staff if u don't have privileges..imo a "staff room" should be created where there are lockers which contain 1 sample of each gun on era that staff members can borrow. only 1 sample of each gun though, in order to avoid everybody using the same gun
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

Okay Then Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay Then Again   Okay Then Again EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:44 pm

I just released a new shop system, so this work thing you're talking about, seems false.
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

Okay Then Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay Then Again   Okay Then Again EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:51 am

can u explain in specifics how these prices vary? releasing guns like s6 and aug was gay though..especially for gyver who payed triple what aug is worth now in order to get it xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Okay Then Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay Then Again   Okay Then Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay Then Again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Era Community Discussion-